MAC The Matte Lip Collection (May 28/ June 4, 2015)

ashievic

WW looks good when worn with the hot pink lip glass. It was sold with the Disko group. I love WW, and on it pulls more purple then blue when worn with purple or pink gloss. It also looks good with the new YSL gloss that looks white but has lilac undertones.

Marsha Pomells

WW looks good when worn with the hot pink lip glass. It was sold with the Disko group. I love WW, and on it pulls more purple then blue when worn with purple or pink gloss. It also looks good with the new YSL gloss that looks white but has lilac undertones. 
I got both BGC and CP from Le Disko, but no WW. Tempted to order it, but it'll rack up more air miles than I have in my life

Prettypackages

what is WW?

brumblebee

D for Danger is my favorite of the new lippies! Kinda wish they brought back some vampy shades. Studded Kiss and Diva are so similar on me I didn't bother buying it.

Marsha Pomells

D for Danger is my favorite of the new lippies! Kinda wish they brought back some vampy shades. Studded Kiss and Diva are so similar on me I didn't bother buying it.
If you're into vampy, my recommendations from this collection are Antique Velvet and Matte Royal. You can also add Instigator in there

Seven Of Nine

Instingator - my fav purple gothic lipstick
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

geeko

Studded kiss and currant lip liner. Hope i dun scare u ladies with my no brow look. Trying a different look