MAC Too Fabulous Discussion

gildedangel

Cremesheen glasses becoming permanent? Thank you MAC! Double Dare (from the description) sounds like a fun color, maybe something like Red Devil l/g?
I am super excited about the Naked Liner l/l, anyone else? I hope this is the universal neutral lipliner that I have been searching for.

Janice

MAC Mineralize Blush Duos Discussion

I know some of you are going to be excited for this one. New mineralize products are on the schedule. I can't make these work for me (I would have huge shiny cheeks, and trust me that is NOT a good look), but I know you gorgeous gals can make them work.
greengrin.gif

Mineralize Blush Duo Collection

coachkitten

For some reason I am super excited for new lip pencils. I just wish that they were perm instead of LE. I wonder if they will be like creamsticks or just regular pencils?

gildedangel

Re: MAC Mineralize Blush Duos Discussion

My only problem is that they are all frosts. Come on MAC, throw some matte ones in there! My cheeks are huge enough, they don't need extra attention with frostiness. This collection will be a skip for me.

CajunFille'

Yay!!! More blush!! I went a little crazy with the Grand Dou's. I hope these are as good! Can't wait to see pics and swatches.

LMD84

i shall look forward to these! i didn't get any this year so maybe these ones will appeal to me more
smiles.gif

SmokeSignal16

I'm excited the cremesheen glosses are perm! It sucks ever so rich isnt on that list but oh well I have 2 for now lol

Miss QQ

I wonder if these will be perm at my counters. The dazzleglass that are perm aren't at my counters. I want Deelight and Just Superb, if they are not too sheer on my lips.

Susanne

I really love Cremesheen glasses! Great that they will be perm soon.
thmbup.gif

Thanks for sharing, Janice!

Miss QQ

I want Hand finish because I missed out on it. Rhapsody in two sounds similar to it so it may be mine this time!
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I wonder if these will be perm at my counters. The dazzleglass that are perm aren't at my counters. I want Deelight and Just Superb, if they are not too sheer on my lips.

oh dear! that sucks
ssad.gif
i wonder why
th_dunno.gif

s_lost

I can't wait for this one! I'll get Rhapsody in two and Two virtues
smiles.gif

sleepyhead

the duos from last year didn't really impress me. and these ones sounds even less interesting than those ones. i think i might actually skip some of them. that's pretty bad considering i've not skipped any LE blush in the last 5 years