MAC Too Fabulous Discussion

elle25

Re: MAC Mineralize Blush Duos Discussion

Rhapsody in Two and Two Virtues sound pretty. TV seems like it will be similar to Moon Rock. MB's aren't my most loved mac product but I really like the ones I have so I'll definitely give these a try.

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
i love mineralize blush duos, i gues i'm the only one who loves glitterbombs
smiles.gif

i do tone them down for daytime looks with a little hyperreal pressed powder on top.
two virtues is calling my name!

Nope your not alone! I love me glitterbombs and I have oily skin too! Something about my natural oils that makes it nice and glowy after an hour lol

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I skipped Grand Duos this year and maybe I'll give these blushes a try since I haven't bought a Mineralize blush in awhile. I do need to start collecting mineralize blushes!

I skipped Grand Duos and I'm too considering giving these a try.
yes.gif

Marjolaine

I am really excited for this collection. I love Grand Duos and I also went crazy with them :p IF these are as good as GD's, I'll buy them all too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunFille'
Yay!!! More blush!! I went a little crazy with the Grand Dou's. I hope these are as good! Can't wait to see pics and swatches.

Krasevayadancer

I am not a huge fan of the cremesheen glasses, since I found them too thin and not pigmented enough. However, I do know that our dear Moxy will be thrilled to hear about Boy Bait.
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I am not a huge fan of the cremesheen glasses, since I found them too thin and not pigmented enough. However, I do know that our dear Moxy will be thrilled to hear about Boy Bait.
smiles.gif

She will be
yes.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
smiles.gif

Hey Love!
friends.gif

You look like you're waiting on me to come over & visit you in that new pic
lol.gif

blazeno.8

I'm so excited for the lip liners! Pink and coral lipsticks are usually the hardest for me to find the appropriate liner to and hopefully this collection will fix that.

slick

Very stoked that Cremesheens are PERM!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Although I am sad to see Melt in Your Mouth missing from the list
ssad.gif

I'm sure the new colors will make up for it!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
I'm so excited for the lip liners! Pink and coral lipsticks are usually the hardest for me to find the appropriate liner to and hopefully this collection will fix that.

yes finding a good coral liner can be a royal pain in the ass!

MzzRach

The Grand Duos blushes were way too shimmery/frosty for my taste (I bought Moon River and returned it).

Will wait until swatches are available.
yes.gif

DILLIGAF

Sighs I skipped the Grand Duos and I will most likey skip this one. Not a fan of the glitterbomb and thanks to that NARS 22% off sale I need another blush like a need another hole in my head! Oh well more money for the other collections MAC will be throwing at me!

Face2Mac

I am so happy about the new liners. Plus if they sell well, then we know in a year or so, they will be permanent.

purrtykitty

I've found with some of the ones that are on the glittery-side, buffing a little beauty powder over the top (one that's more matte, like Pretty Baby) tones down the shine factor and doesn't interfere with the color. A bit of translucent powder would probably work well, too. The key is to apply the blush, buff it out a lil' with a kabuki brush, then buff a lil' BP over the top!

gemmel06

This is a must-see in person before I decide if I will get any.