MAC Très Cheek Collection - (April 3, 2014)

Audrey C

I have Immortal Flower and Modern Mandarin, but I wasn't buying pinks at this point. For some reason, I thought that because I can't wear many pink lippies that pink blush wouldn't work. Not so - they often look great. I haven't worn MM in over a year, but I still wear IF a lot (today, in fact).

This was a great collection. I don't need blush but I'll probably need to swatch Peony Petal this time.

chi1216

I have Modern Mandarin. I figured that was the only that would look nice on my skin tone. Now that I'm not afraid of color anymore, I'm going to try Peony Petal and Full of Joy. I can't believe I've been afraid to wear blushes. Lol

Addict4MAC

I wasn't into MAC when these originally launched but is this Immortal Flower different from the one released in the All About Orange collection? I just feel like I've heard that name before...

Also, seeing as I don't have any of these, would it be worth while just getting the palette instead of each individually? Seems cheaper that way.

Miss Dynamite

I wasn't into MAC when these originally launched but is this Immortal Flower different from the one released in the All About Orange collection? I just feel like I've heard that name before...

Also, seeing as I don't have any of these, would it be worth while just getting the palette instead of each individually? Seems cheaper that way.
Yes, Immortal Flower from Tres Cheek was the same Immortal Flower in All About Orange.

bobbiedoll03

I regretted skipping MM before...and I may pick it up this time, but I think I regretted it because it reminded me of Nars Taj Mahal...so yea, will probs skip again.

lilinah

I'm on a low-buy, and with this news i'm safe.

In 2012 i got Full of Joy and Pink Tea. I later picked up Immortal Flower in "All About Orange" because it was actually a cool coral and not a warm peach.

The colors i didn't get, well, i wouldn't use, so i've managed to dodge another "bullet".
heat.gif

NaomiH

I have Modern Mandarin already and think I'm going just to get Peony Petal. Love Cloud and Full of Joy are maybes.

xsparrow

I am so excited abotu this re-release! I love Lovecloud and might repurchase that one! Modern Mandarin and Immortal Flower were such a disappointment :( Might try Full of Joy this time around too!

jetjet

Funny all of these are still available in the goodbyes section of the AU site. In fact full of joy just arrived :D

SassClassBeauty

This may not be the right place to ask, but does anyone know what happened to Pink
Swoon? I can't find it on the site anymore, sad day.

singer82

I already own all of these besides MM so I'm good! Good to know foj and lc are perm though cause I wuvvv them :heart: