MAC Turquatic Discussion

Mac-Guy

I'm not so keen on the packaging. It looks rather cheesy, but hey, I am sure I will get used to it. Let's rollerball.

Piarpreet

i dont like packaging that has photographs on it... i like plain colors simple minimalistic or extremely over the top ahhha im an extremist yes!

BeckyBenett

this is permanent right? shall get this later on to try. there are other perfumes on my list..

what is the black portion of the perfume? i thought the page wasnt loading properly..

Mac-Guy

I thought it's LE or limited life... but maybe they make it perm this time around? I'll grab one of the rollerballs as those will probably sell out first.

Edelmc

can somebody describe the fragrance to me? The description that mac gives is a bit off the wall

LMD84

i realy like the packaging and will be buying a bottle and roller ball! i am really excited for it. i wish mac would release turquatic heat again - that is one sexy scent!

BeckyBenett

I thought it's LE or limited life... but maybe they make it perm this time around? I'll grab one of the rollerballs as those will probably sell out first.
*sigh* how can permanent products sell out? at my counter, some of the sheen supremes are sold out, and im like WAT? they are permanent so they shld not be sold out! hahah.. okies, rant over..

Busttamuv3

oooh..such pretty packaging. I'm so glad its permanent so that my pockets can rest a little while longer haha.

clslvr6spd

I will be getting the roller-ball for sure!

The promo picture of the girl is just down right freaking sexy!

paparazziboy

they only send so much product at a time when we get stuff in if there is room for it on the floor or the drawers it goes out. products sell out just like everything else but they always come back if they are permanent

btw if you all would like my fan page as a THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INFORMATION I GIVE OUT it only takes two secondswww.facebook.com/EloyGuerraMua please and thank you