MAC Turquatic Discussion

BeckyBenett

perhaps thats true.. bt ive bn wanting to get a sheensupreme in a specific colour since the release in asia. and till now, i dont have it! its been months! ive even forgotten the name of the color and am moving on from it..

Piarpreet

got the roller ball and this is gnna become my new to go fragrance. it smells lovely, sweet and summery!

aroseisarose

I definitely want the rollerball. Not too sure on whether I need a full size perfume though. I have too many already.

Piarpreet

somehow i wanna get the wet wipes smell perfume.... like reallly.... didnt they ever had one that smelled similar (u know, that mac smell)

EmbalmerBabe

Cool packaging! I wanted to pick Turquatic up but never got the chance it became disc. right after. I wonder if the special packaging shown here will be permanent?
Or if they will only have it for a limited time, then switch back to the plain black and blue package?

LMD84

Cool packaging! I wanted to pick Turquatic up but never got the chance it became disc. right after. I wonder if the special packaging shown here will be permanent?
Or if they will only have it for a limited time, then switch back to the plain black and blue package?
i assumed the new packaging would be the perm packaging :)

Busttamuv3

Ok can anyone tell me what this fragrance smells like? Fruity? Floral? Earthy? etc?... From what MAC describes, it sounds elegant...but can anyone who has it describe it's scent? And in your opinion is it worth purchasing? TIA!

FafiNati

I was soo excited when my little bottle came through the other day. I been telling myself to ration it in case its limited edition but I asked my BF to pick me up the bigger bottle when hes in town. He smelt it for the first time last night and kept saying "oh gosh you smell wonderful" I keep catching wiffs of it even though today Im not wearing any right now! So wonderfully crisp and clean smelling. Make this perm and bring back MV3 and I will be one happy MAC camper.