MAC Vamplify Collection (Aug 26/ Sept 3, 2015)

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by leonah how is it IRL on lips? is it really in your face kind of nude or more muted once on the lips? on the fence about this one.. in some swatches it looks gorgeous and in some it looks really meh and too light like you're wearing cream on so I can't decide!

On me Spanking Haute wasn't nude at all. It's a light orange color or peach. I rarely wear that sort of color unless it leans pink so i didn't get it.

I'm between 15 & 20, neutral, with fairly blue-pink lips.

leonah

On me Spanking Haute wasn't nude at all. It's a light orange color or peach. I rarely wear that sort of color unless it leans pink so i didn't get it.

I'm between 15 & 20, neutral, with fairly blue-pink lips.
I've been looking for a nude peachy color that I could top on some matte lipsticks to make it a great combo. I would probably not wear this kind of lipgloss on its own (but I rarely do that even with the other darker nude colors that I got since I think they look the best paired with a lip liner or lipstick :D)

brumblebee

This may sound odd, but I use Japanese Maple over matte lipsticks to crate nuse looks. It's a light warm toned nude.

Sweetyellow

how is it IRL on lips? is it really in your face kind of nude or more muted once on the lips? on the fence about this one.. in some swatches it looks gorgeous and in some it looks really meh and too light like you're wearing cream on so I can't decide!
How I would describe Spanking Haute is that it's a creamy nude with peach undertones. It's definitely not a chalky, ashy nude and it definitely looks better when it's been on the lips for a bit rather than when you first put it on because it's a lipgloss that needs to settle before it looks ok. It has a lot of warmth too and personally favorite way to wear it is with Double Time PLWLP.

leonah

How I would describe Spanking Haute is that it's a creamy nude with peach undertones. It's definitely not a chalky, ashy nude and it definitely looks better when it's been on the lips for a bit rather than when you first put it on because it's a lipgloss that needs to settle before it looks ok. It has a lot of warmth too and personally favorite way to wear it is with Double Time PLWLP.
thank you :)

Spikesmom

I'm pretty late to this party, but I got Tuned In last night and omg. This may be my favorite lip product from MAC ever. It looks very brown on me though. It's not my favorite color but the formula is so amazing. I wish there were other "wearable" colors. I'm just not into the brights right now and the darker ones aren't something I'd wear often.

GreenEyedAllie

I'm pretty late to this party, but I got Tuned In last night and omg. This may be my favorite lip product from MAC ever. It looks very brown on me though. It's not my favorite color but the formula is so amazing. I wish there were other "wearable" colors. I'm just not into the brights right now and the darker ones aren't something I'd wear often.
I thought it was too brown at first, too. I noticed if I did a lighter application (as opposed to applying like i normally do a gloss by using whatever is on the doe foot), the rose would come through more. Also, I noticed it appeared more rose once it 'set' on my lips. Hope that helps...it is a great formula!

leonah

I thought it was too brown at first, too. I noticed if I did a lighter application (as opposed to applying like i normally do a gloss by using whatever is on the doe foot), the rose would come through more. Also, I noticed it appeared more rose once it 'set' on my lips. Hope that helps...it is a great formula!
agree. at first try with ABD I scraped off a bit of excess gloss and it still was a lot (a little goes a long way unless you love the ultraglossy look). a tiny swipe is enough for me at least and the color was still awesome and after a while the true color sets a bit and looks beautiful :)

Prettypackages

*runs in* not fond of Who's Chic is this *quickly runs out before I get stoned* LOL

I know they are different reds, but I didn't see much difference on my lips, so I need to decide btwn Suggestive and Tease Don't TOuch Same for the two vampy colors, Modern Drama, and Peer Pressure.

lumaday

did anyone purchase spanking haute?
I did and returned it. I'm pretty fair, NC20 with a tan, and on me it was just too...obvious...if that makes sense. It really washed me out and settled into lip lines. I got a BU of ABD instead!

lovebeauty6

I had gotten modern drama, anything but demure, and hyper fabulous and my favorite one at first was ABD but it's actually turned out to be hyper fabulous. I think Im gonna try one of the pinks but I don't know which one I want yet. I'm leaning towards little miss mischief or a for attitude.

leonah

what would be a good pairing for spanking haute in regards of lipstick or lip liner under and gloss on top? :) except in control PLW + SH that I have already seen :)

lovebeauty6

what would be a good pairing for spanking haute in regards of lipstick or lip liner under and gloss on top? :) except in control PLW + SH that I have already seen :)
Spice looks like a really good liner for spanking haute, I searched vamplify on Insta and saw someones pic with this pair on and it looked really nice

Vandekamp

Quote:Originally Posted by bubbubbbos
buy them all + back ups!
cheerleader.gif
lol

And BUs for the BUs. Lol.
My favorite lip glosses ever!!!!! A For Attitude, Speed up and Suggestive are my favorites. Need backups ASAP. 
:agree:

Rinstar

I wore Tuned In today and really love it! It does look better on my ghostly self if I just do one light layer and kind of blend out the edges. More than one layer is less flattering on me

Vandekamp

I wore Tuned In today and really love it! It does look better on my ghostly self if I just do one light layer and kind of blend out the edges. More than one layer is less flattering on me
I'm so glad you were able to get Tuned In to work for you