MAC Vamplify Collection (Aug 26/ Sept 3, 2015)

MissTania

For any Aussies, I have found it online:

http://www.maccosmetics.com.au/product/shaded/166/37090/Products/Lips/Lipglass/vamplify/index.tmpl

I had a free shipping with $50 purchase code from 16/9 and the site says it is expired already. Lovely!

I tried some of these in person today, I liked What's Going On, Tease Don't Touch, and Suggestive. I might return and check out Speed Up tomorrow.

I mainly want LMM which is online only. I'll make my final choices tomorrow probably!
Good timing liner looks like a nice match for Snob or Pink Plaid, it's hoard worthy. Posy Perfect was pretty but quite light, it looked like it was in the same family as Please Me but lighter. I usually prefer a slightly darker liner but I am sure I could use this for some lighter shades I have. Rebellious is beautiful, perfect for Flat out Fab and quite likely Rebel (I hardly wear Rebel so I am not an authority on this!).

Erinaceina

I've had one of those days when my makeup just didn't work. Feline eyeliner smeared everywhere, I forgot to take my lipstick out with me, and I just looked tired and blotchy. then I tried on Flash Drive for the first time and I'm in love.
bigheart.gif
It's so beautiful, and even without liner it looks great and lights up my face. I bought Lasting Sensation to go with it, but I think Redd would also be a good match.

beauteblogueur

For any Aussies, I have found it online:

http://www.maccosmetics.com.au/product/shaded/166/37090/Products/Lips/Lipglass/vamplify/index.tmpl

I had a free shipping with $50 purchase code from 16/9 and the site says it is expired already. Lovely!
VAMPLIFY worked for me yesterday.

geeko

I tried one of the vamplify colors alone and yea it bleeded :X :X

Today I tried Modern Drama over Antique velvet and luckily it didn bleed for me . So i came to a conclusion that I better use A matte lipstick below the darker ones to prevent bleeding , well at least for me

GreenEyedAllie

Speed Up jumped in my cart when I bought some MACnificent Me stuff (crazy gloss! Worse than deer!). Anyhoo, it's perfect and everything I wanted/hoped it would be!!! Love these! They seriously need to be perm (edit for auto correct).

geeko

I tried the combo Matte royal lipstick with she rebel and love it. Sorry bare face in this pic other than the lip color.

geeko

yes tell us about your skin care geeko!
thanks ladies.

no secret to my skincare. I use MAC cleansing oil to remove make up n mac Lightful cleanser. As for moisturiser i m always using different ones, at the moment i'm using Kiehl's midnight recovery oil or YSl or rouge Oil for moisturising purpose. I skip toners XD

CrissyF

I swatched LMM, ET, and ABD on the back of my hand (oh, and Estee Lauder's Lip Potion in Not So Innocent) when I decided to mix them all together. I got this super pretty medium dirtied pinky coral! I wish MAC made it in a tube ready to go but at least I have the option to experiment. Can't wait for the rest to arrive! I want to mix up some new shades!

leonah

I finally have all the four nudes as a united family :) I loooveee them all. and was pleasantly surprised by spanking haute I think it looks a bit darker IRL and more wearable than I thought :) fingers crossed they will be perm
eyelove.gif

DarylandCarole

I tried the combo Matte royal lipstick with she rebel and love it. Sorry bare face in this pic other than the lip color.

You're making me want to buy Matte Royal, too! I skipped it because I have SO many lippies, but this looks so good. (I do have She-Rebel) Maybe I'll B2M for it.

geeko

You're making me want to buy Matte Royal, too! I skipped it because I have SO many lippies, but this looks so good. (I do have She-Rebel) Maybe I'll B2M for it.
Yea u should get Matte Royal lipstick. It pairs very well with She Rebel