MAC Vamplify Collection (Aug 26/ Sept 3, 2015)

BeautyFan55

I love these! I hope they become perm soon. I will probably get one of the nudes but I can't decide between Hyperfabulous and Tuned in

leonah

I love these! I hope they become perm soon. I will probably get one of the nudes but I can't decide between Hyperfabulous and Tuned in
get both if you can hehe
cheerleader.gif

Odelia

The Bay is having free shipping so I decided now was the time to get Speed Up and Spanking Haute!

lovebeauty6

Was playing with my makeup this morning and found that Anything but Demure over top Colourpops Trap is sooo beautiful together

Odelia

Can't wait to hear what you think of it! My bf convinced me to get that colour! I don't have anything like it.
I'm going to try it this weekend! How do you like it?
I hope you like it! I will probably receive mine around thur/fri or maybe week after (eep!) because of Thanksgiving over here in Canada. I've read that She Rebel isn't as opaque as the others but I'll make it work with different lipsticks/lip liners underneath. :p

montREALady

I hope you like it! I will probably receive mine around thur/fri or maybe week after (eep!) because of Thanksgiving over here in Canada. I've read that She Rebel isn't as opaque as the others but I'll make it work with different lipsticks/lip liners underneath. :p
Still haven't tried it but it's gorg in the tube! I wanted it because it's unique to my collection. I wore ALL twice this weekend though! Love it! I'm in Canada now actually. Happy Thanksgiving!

Vandekamp

Thanks! Hyperfabulous seems to be sold out everywhere huh?
Yeah. Nordstroms does not have Hyper Fabulous either.
Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Still haven't tried it but it's gorg in the tube! I wanted it because it's unique to my collection. I wrote ALL twice this weekend though! Love it!

I'm in Canada now actually. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey Lady, I am confident you will love this and will eventually get a BU for your BU.

TheLadyDanger

I was able to place an order through Nordstrom for ABD and Spanking Haute. ABD was canceled, but I'm excited for Spanking Haute!

Latest posts