MAC Vamplify Collection (Aug 26/ Sept 3, 2015)

leonah

I'm thinking about ordering little miss mischief online but is it worth it? is it neon-y IRL or just a great pink? :) it seems like this color is the only pink one that looks most wearable but can't tell from swatches

now I also want modern drama, suggestive and peer pressure.. gah why are these LE and why do these stalking me when I don't need more haha
cheerleader.gif

leonah

I just caved in and ordered modern drama (and pillow talk better late than never right) could not resist!
eyelove.gif

Odelia

I now have 4 of these (Speed Up, ABD, Spanking Haute, + She Rebel) :eyelove: I'm eyeing Little Miss Mischief now....I am loving them! Yeah, I was ready for She-Rebel to not perform as good as the others. Boo! I do love the color (unique in my collection as I am a total nude/neutral/pink girl) and I do have to say that as it fades from the lips it leaves a really nice colour. I have only tried it on its own so the next step is to try it layered over something else to make it more opaque/even. I also mixed abd with spanking haute and was really pleased with how good these can be blended. Overall: Very pleased :)

montREALady

Overall: Very pleased
smiles.gif
I only have She-Rebel so nothing to compare it to. I didn't realize it wasn't like the others. Still haven't tried it! I have to revolve my outfit around it tomorrow
girlhaha.gif
And I'll bring my Matte Royal with me in case it doesn't work out on it's own. I also got it because it was the only color that seemed unique to my collection.

Vandekamp

It's my fav nude right now and stays in my handbag. Veluxe a Trois.
I just bought three nudes from Fashion Fair this week. No more nudes for me this year. I've bought at least 15 of them this year. I am done. I can't even remember what I have.
lolz.gif

lumaday

I just caved in and ordered modern drama (and pillow talk better late than never right) could not resist!
eyelove.gif
I have PT and got a BU, it's great! Judging from all the people who love it on here it must also flatter many skin tones.

montREALady

Quote:Originally Posted by Vandekamp
I just bought three nudes from Fashion Fair this week. No more nudes for me this year. I've bought at least 15 of them this year. I am done. I can't even remember what I have.
lolz.gif

I'll have to check out FF maybe today at Macy's. LOLL, I was just about to ask you what nudes you got
lol.gif
Ever try their glosses? Just noticed they have the color my Mom used to love in gloss format, Chocolate Raspberry:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/fashion-fair-lip-teaser-collection?ID=1046625&CategoryID=5206&LinkType=#fn=BEAUTY%3DMakeup%26PAGEINDEX%3D1%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D13%26ruleId%3D%26slotId%3D9

Oh, I'm wearing She-Rebel today, just noticed we're in the Vamplify thread
girlhaha.gif
I'll post a pic in a min...
Not a good angle but whatevs, the gloss looks good :lol:

Vandekamp

lolz.gif

I'll have to check out FF maybe today at Macy's. LOLL, I was just about to ask you what nudes you got
lol.gif
Ever try their glosses? Just noticed they have the color my Mom used to love in gloss format, Chocolate Raspberry:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/fashion-fair-lip-teaser-collection?ID=1046625&CategoryID=5206&LinkType=#fn=BEAUTY%3DMakeup%26PAGEINDEX%3D1%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D13%26ruleId%3D%26slotId%3D9

Oh, I'm wearing She-Rebel today, just noticed we're in the Vamplify thread
girlhaha.gif
I'll post a pic in a min...

Not a good angle but whatevs, the gloss looks good
lol.gif
Honey, your glasses ALWAYS look fierce. You are rocking She-rebel too, btw.

I bought the following Fashion Fair nudes this week and last: Posh, (2) Sweet Maple, Feme, and Royal Orchid (sheer medium wine)

montREALady

Honey, your glasses ALWAYS look fierce. You are ricking She-rebel too, btw.

I bought the following Fashion Fair nudes this week and last: Posh, (2) Sweet Maple, Feme, and Royal Orchid (sheer medium wine)
Thanks! I just realized that there aren't any FF lipsticks on the Macy's website...wondering if they have any in the store. I should call first.

Vandekamp

Thanks! I just realized that there aren't any FF lipsticks on the Macy's website...wondering if they have any in the store. I should call first.
I think they may actually be going out of business. Someone on here mentioned that as well. Macy's and Lord & Taylor say they have not been able to get FF to replenish their counter stock. When they call their rep the calls go unanswered. If you go to their Facebook page FF is apologizing for the low stock supply. Something is going on. It's sad.

TheLadyDanger

I LOVE Spanking Haute! I never tried the testers on my lips, but this color is a great nude without looking too washed out. One layer on the lips is subtle and as I layer it more, the more glossy it becomes. I wish I had hoped on this bandwagon earlier.. Wish I could get my hands on Anything But Demure and Hyperfabulous!

montREALady

I think they may actually be going out of business. Someone on here mentioned that as well. Macy's and Lord & Taylor say they have not been able to get FF to replenish their counter stock. When they call their rep the calls go unanswered. If you go to their Facebook page FF is apologizing for the low stock supply. Something is going on. It's sad.
Awwww, that is sad. They can't keep up with MAC and other companies it seems. Back in the day companies didn't cater to woc so we had to go to FF, now everyone is broadening their color range.

Latest posts