MAC Veluxe A Trois Collection (August 13, 2015)

Gygy

The online swatches of Heaux seem similar to girl about town... or is that just me??
"Online-Heaux" and Girl about town are not at all similar for me.
GAT is clearly a bright "dark" pink/ a fuchsia lipstick; whereas Heaux (online version) is more berry-red.

poodle649

"Online-Heaux" and Girl about town are not at all similar for me. GAT is clearly  a bright "dark" pink/ a fuchsia lipstick; whereas Heaux (online version) is more berry-red.
I agree 100%. I have both and they aren't alike at all. They wear differently as well.

lucyjoy

"Online-Heaux" and Girl about town are not at all similar for me.
GAT is clearly a bright "dark" pink/ a fuchsia lipstick; whereas Heaux (online version) is more berry-red.

Quote: Originally Posted by poodle649

I agree 100%. I have both and they aren't alike at all. They wear differently as well.
Thanks ladies! Must just be my eyes, haha.

Vandekamp

Code:
Same here. Saw the swatches after getting FH (Faux Heaux), FS, QS and RR, decided to go in store and swatch PT and HT... Fell in love with the both of them
I did get Faux Heaux and Quelle Surprise. I like both of them but I have not worn them yet. So many lipsticks so little time to wear them all.

montREALady

is pillow talk similar to half n half?
I never seen HH and I tried comparing them on Temptalia but there's no image of HH
sigh.gif
HH is amplified though while PT is creamsheen...
From MAC:
HALF 'N HALF
Creamy pink
[Amplified]

PILLOW TALK
Malty warm nude
[Cremesheen]

BuickMackane

Wearing Pillowtalk right now after wearing a dark color all day. Love it.

PT has to be one of the best nudes I've worn

Quote: Originally Posted by GreenEyedAllie

I second that! It lives in my purse. Very surprising, too, because I thought it would pull too brown on me. It's just perfect.

Another thumbs up for Pillow Talk. I wore it with Etcetera PLW pencil today
heart.gif

Fabulous colour, and the Cremesheen finish suits it perfectly.

leonah

I never seen HH and I tried comparing them on Temptalia but there's no image of HH
sigh.gif
HH is amplified though while PT is creamsheen...
From MAC:
HALF 'N HALF
Creamy pink
[Amplified]

PILLOW TALK
Malty warm nude
[Cremesheen]
thanks anyway but it seems that it's too good to pass on so I might still pick this one up
angelic.gif

Sweetyellow

I wore faux Heaux a few weeks ago and my goodness is that lipstick a slippery mess. I'm honestly shocked that it's an amplified formula as it doesn't behave like a typical amplified lipstick. It's sheer in color, has too much slip when it's on the lips, and it's a just mess. I'm going to try it over a lip pencil soon and see if it's any better.