MAC Veluxe A Trois Collection (August 13, 2015)

leonah

Mac should have brought Heaux back as a Viva Glam lipstick in a retro matte formula. They would not be able to keep it in stock.

Here is a great deal for anyone who missed RiRi Heaux and RiRi Boy the first time. Lol. Leave it to a greedy shark on EBay to help ladies out. It amounts to almost $100 a lipstick. How do these folks sleep at night? On silk sheets I'm sure. Lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rihanna-HEARTS-Mac-All-3-Lipsticks-from-Summer-Collection-/291605867035
yes please!

Marsha Pomells

Speaking of Heaux, ladies. I'm gonna post this pic I found in Google of an oldie called Velvet Teen... IS THIS THE ORIGINAL OG HEAUX???!!! (Sorry for shouting)
9e46ff38_image.jpeg

Vandekamp

yes please!
werd.gif
I wish Mac would do a RiRi Remix (meaning bring everything back in new and improved formulas with lots of stock to go around). I also kinda wish they sold on EBay to chase the ******g assholes away. Imagine seeing a $90 lipstick and Mac selling the same lipstick for $16-$17. *a girl can dream*

montREALady

Didn't add an extra zero at all. Don't even know if it got sold in the end... Which I highly doubt. The $200 was for the 3 RiRi lipsticks I ordered from your side of the pond recently. Had to haggle until I was blue in the face.
Yeah I know, I was letting Vandy know you didn't mean £200 .

montREALady

I was referring to the person that was selling Heaux for $300 pounds, per Marsha. I think you are mixing up,two different things discussed by me and,Marsh.
Sorry! I thought you were talking about what she paid ($200) and you converted that. I'll mind my business!

Latest posts