MAC Velvetease Collection (Dec 10 / 17, 2015)

elegant-one

Got my pencils. VERY Disappointed that the ATP is NOT Mauve & looks nothing at all like the pencil/lips in the photo that I loved BUT, the shade is still very pretty on & quite flattering.

Aim To Please - Baby light Terracotta Rose

IMG_8868.JPG
IMG_8870.JPG
IMG_8873.JPG
IMG_8882.JPG
IMG_8883.JPG

Marsha Pomells

Got my pencils. VERY Disappointed that the ATP is NOT Mauve & looks nothing at all like the pencil/lips in the photo that I loved BUT, the shade is still very pretty on & quite flattering.

View attachment 50616
View attachment 50617
View attachment 50618
View attachment 50619
View attachment 50620

I thought mauve was supposed to lighter...

NaomiH

Thanks for the great swatches Elegant! I am definitely going to have to see ATP in person first, but I'm in love with JAR since it is giving me RiRi Woo vibes.

Vineetha

View attachment 50616
View attachment 50617
View attachment 50618
View attachment 50619
View attachment 50620

Not the mauvey shade i was expecting but i still like it!! Thank you for the swatches!:thankyou::twirl:
I thought this was going to be on nordstrom today! I only see the ellie one :bat:

bunnypoet

View attachment 50616
View attachment 50617
View attachment 50618
View attachment 50619

Yeah, that is not quite mauve - too much brown and red, not enough purple undertones. The color is pretty, though it may not be as flattering with my yellow undertones as a true mauve. The texture looks so lovely that I may pick one up. Thank you for the great swatches!

elegant-one

Aww, you guys are sooooooo sweet :thankyou: <----pole dancing thank you!!! :rofl::bootyshake:

Even though it's not mauve, it is very flattering & kinda sexy VS looking on.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Nay...you need to find out what that lip pencil is in that beautiful pic you posted earlier. I am in love with it :D

It was :heart: at first sight for me too, that's why I was so excited for these. :-/ I'm hoping there will be some nice LE ones in future collections, maybe we'll get our dusty-pink-mauvey shade then.