MAC Velvetease Collection (Dec 10 / 17, 2015)

lilinah

Oops, meant to go to my local MAC shop this AM and totally forgot. I guess neither collection coming out today was a big issue for me. I'll meander down there sometime soon, since once they sell out of perm stuff it takes 3 months for them to get any restock.

Vineetha

Hey you :hand::goofs: where have you been?????? Did Meddy leave us again? I'm kind feeling lost these days :scratch::brrrr::bath:<---bath time was unrelated but seemed funny to me at the moment.
Here here :wavey: :kisskiss:Its so difficult to navigate on my phone so I am unable to Spam/comment as much :doh: .
Speaking of smileys these two ---> :knuddel: :rofl::p

elegant-one

Here here :wavey: :kisskiss:Its so difficult to navigate on my phone so I am unable to Spam/comment as much :doh: .
Speaking of smileys these two ---> :knuddel: :rofl::p

YES!!!! LOLOL! I LOVE the Knuddelers :rofl:

Ahh, the phone & this site don't play well... boo

:kisskiss:

Last edited:

Monsy

elegant please post some photos of aim to please when you get it
your photos are always accurate

elegant-one

elegant please post some photos of aim to please when you get it
your photos are always accurate

Ok honey bunny!!! I'm guessing it will be here monday. And :thankyou:

Hmmm, what difference would it make to use that brush to apply it to the lips? I'll have to try it just to see.

Last edited:

montREALady

erine you really do not need to provide any info on upcoming stuff because your knowledge and experience with products are more than enough!
I agree!

[h=1]From dominic_mua instagram:

12237065_1680929428843253_1599138818_n.jpg

LtoR:
#PromiseMe,#Frolic, #AimToPlease, #OhHoney,#VelvetTeen, #ReadyToGo,#AnythingGoes, #JustAddRomance,#JustMyType, #LovesLane,#TemperTantrum & #TeaseMe.
[/h]
Thanks. Maybe Oh Honey since it's the only one that looks different to me. Like Naturally Transformed from the Matte.

aim to please, oh honey, velvet teen. can't wait for these :)
These are the 3 I was looking at but I have colors like ATP and VT and I keep buying them over and over.

Omg you know I haven't been on much when I saw the email from MAC before this post! I felt so regular :roflmao: