MAC Velvetease Collection (Dec 10 / 17, 2015)

Honi

Some of those look really nice, but not terribly unique. Nothing for me unless I see some magical swatches!

Marsha Pomells

http://www.temptalia.com/swatches/mac-cosmetics-velvetease-lip-pencil

Definite skip...none of these colors are unique, but apparently MAC thinks if they release the same exact colors in 20 different formulas, they will make more money.

Some of those look really nice, but not terribly unique. Nothing for me unless I see some magical swatches!

Some people are getting tired of repeating themselves on different threads in regards to colours and shades... MAC... THERE ARE OTHER SHADES AND COLOURS YOU CAN USE, YOU KNOW.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh noes, Aim To Please looks different than expected, not as neutral. Maybe I'll get Oh Honey instead. I'm still excited for the formula.

B

Buffy89

Oh noes, Aim To Please looks different than expected, not as neutral. Maybe I'll get Oh Honey instead. I'm still excited for the formula.

I do hope the colors are off, because it's T. Atm, I don't really want any shade from her swatches. I expected ATP to look like all those Brave/Soar/Velvet Teddy shades mixed up somehow.

lilinah

Promise Me looks like the only one i'd wear. But, really, nothing looks exiting or even interesting. Skippety doo dah.

Corally

Even though Aim To Please does look different I still like it. I also kinda like Oh Honey. Not sure if I'm going to buy them though.

Marsha Pomells

Was gonna leave T's Sneak Peek post, but it's ok. Only interested in Velvet Teen, not too fussed about the rest for some unknown reason :nixweiss:

LauraLara

I love chubby pencils, I'm gna get Aim to Please, Lover's Lane, Temper Tantrum and maybe Just Add Romance? I think my limit should be 4

bunnypoet

The texture of these pencils looks nice in T's swatches, but the colors don't look that exciting (some are warmer than I had expected).

beauty21

I like Aim to Please but was turn off by Temptalia swatches. It looks so different from the model's picture.

Monsy

I think the reason for such a different looking aim to please might be :
temptalia's skin tone is totally different than the models
and temptalia's photos are always much warmer than what really color looks like

Marsha Pomells

I think the reason for such a different looking aim to please might be :
temptalia's skin tone is totally different than the models
and temptalia's photos are always much warmer than what really color looks like

To finish your statement... Her lighting can be pretty off as well, on top of it all. If you look at some of the lip swatches, the lighting is a bit on the iffy side.

Vandekamp

To finish your statement... Her lighting can be pretty off as well, on top of it all. If you look at some of the lip swatches, the lighting is a bit on the iffy side.

I stuck to my guns and totally skipped this collection. I'm happy for those of you that love the collection and were able to get what you wanted.