MAC Velvetease Collection (Dec 10 / 17, 2015)

BuickMackane

I really hope these are going to be twist up pencils. I hate it when I have to sharpen these sort of products. So much waste :(

beauteblogueur

I really hope these are going to be twist up pencils. I hate it when I have to sharpen these sort of products. So much waste :(
I hope so too. I've just stopped buying any chubby lip or eye pencils that have to be sharpened. No matter what I do it's always messy and wasteful.

DMcG9

I love twist up pencils too, but especially the kind that have the little tip sharpener squished into the pencil base like NARS and Marc Jacobs do.

NaomiH

I hope so too, I'll be so bummed if you have to sharpen them that it may dissuade me from buying them at all.

Odelia

We have waited for ages on these! I am really looking forward to them :eyelove: I think I will start with Aim to Please and/or Promise Me.

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=464646] Velvetease Lip Pencil        [/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Anything Goes - Rosey fuchsia[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Temper Tantrum - Bright orange coral[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Frolic - Midtone peachy pink[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Just Add Romance - Deep red[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Reddy to Go - Deep brick red[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Tease Me - Light pink[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Oh Honey - Warm chocolate[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Aim to Please - Dirty mauvey brown[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Promise Me - Soft beige nude[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Velvet Teen - Deep blackened plum[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Lover's Lane - Deep orange[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Just My Type - Clean blue fuchsia[/COLOR]
Thank you Nay! So glad to see these coming out soon :pompom:

BuickMackane

Dominic mua on IG says they are twist up YAY
dothewave.gif

BuickMackane

They're the exact same as the Nars velvet pencils, so however those are...
shrugs.gif
Erin!
pompom.gif

I haven't seen you around much (to be fair, I've only been active in the past week or so). Hope you and the girls are well :)

How do you like the NARS Velvet Matte pencils (pigmentation, longevity etc)? I never got round to buying one because you have to sharpen the suckers
ssad.gif

Latest posts