MAC Velvetease Collection (Dec 10 / 17, 2015)

Monsy

They're the exact same as the Nars velvet pencils, so however those are...
shrugs.gif
hm... so not particularly drying but not hydrating either

erine1881

Erin! :pompom: I haven't seen you around much (to be fair, I've only been active in the past week or so). Hope you and the girls are well :) How do you like the NARS Velvet Matte pencils (pigmentation, longevity etc)? I never got round to buying one because you have to sharpen the suckers :(  
Hello love! I've been around! I don't provide many specifics anymore, but I'm still around :wiggle: I haven't tried their velvet pencils, only their matte pencils, which i adore, so, if they're anything similar, here's hoping!
hm... so not particularly drying but not hydrating either 
I'd asume as much

BuickMackane

I haven't tried their velvet pencils, only their matte pencils, which i adore, so, if they're anything similar, here's hoping!
Collection info or no collection info, it's really good to see you again
flower.gif

I'm getting really excited about this collection now. I will definitely pick up a shade (or five!)

Monsy

erine you really do not need to provide any info on upcoming stuff because your knowledge and experience with products are more than enough!

pixi

oh honey, aim to please, velvet teen! excited for these. if I love the formula I'll try to pick up a few more :)

singer82

Been kinda egh on up and coming collections. Haven't even got anything yet from holiday. But excited for these! But still going to take it easy. I hadn't opened kelly yum yum yet. Had an urge to finally try it. Found Reckless Desires gloss with it. I dont even remember getting it. Realized I really need to try and cut back on lippies and wear what I have haha Hi Erine! :heart: :hello:

MRV

Velvetease Lip Pencil
Anything Goes - Rosey fuchsia
Temper Tantrum - Bright orange coral
Frolic - Midtone peachy pink
Just Add Romance - Deep red
Reddy to Go - Deep brick red
Tease Me - Light pink
Oh Honey - Warm chocolate
Aim to Please - Dirty mauvey brown
Promise Me - Soft beige nude
Velvet Teen - Deep blackened plum
Lover's Lane - Deep orange
Just My Type - Clean blue fuchsia
Just My Type? Uh, I have Just My Type and it's a bit different than this one... why do they have to recycle names!

More important: just when are these coming out?? I'm liking at least half of them!

erine1881

Been kinda egh on up and coming collections. Haven't even got anything yet from holiday. But excited for these! But still going to take it easy. I hadn't opened kelly yum yum yet. Had an urge to finally try it. Found Reckless Desires gloss with it. I dont even remember getting it. Realized I really need to try and cut back on lippies and wear what I have haha Hi Erine! :heart: :hello:
Hi babe! :wink:

ARmakeupjunkie

Does anyone remember that Velvet Teen used to be a lipstick shade in the permanent line and got discontinued? I remember it was one of the first mac lipsticks in got in the early 2000s. There seems to be a trend that MAC is taking some lip liners and making lipsticks (like with Stone and Whirl). And now they are taking some lipsticks- like Velvet Teen- and making lip liners after them. There were so many vampy colors that MAC discontinued around the same time they disocntinued Velvet Teen- like Veruska (a matte purple), Underworld (a dark brown). etc. and it would be cool if they made a comeback in lip pencil form.

I remember Velvet Teen and may actually still have it in my collection. I don't have Veruska or Underworld but I remember both of them.

Latest posts