MAC Velvetease Collection (Dec 10 / 17, 2015)

Marsha Pomells

I remember Velvet Teen and may actually still have it in my collection. I don't have Veruska or Underworld but I remember both of them.

Someone was selling Veruska on eBay, I don't know if it's still there. I'll edit my post when I find it.

EDIT: found it, it went really cheap as well. Was in pretty old packaging...

image.png

Last edited:

Zoeyxox

I'm 100% certain I have an Oh honey! Lip pencil somewhere. But it's a very light nude?

Aim To Please looks heavenly though ??????

hitchcockblonde

[h=1]From dominic_mua instagram:

12237065_1680929428843253_1599138818_n.jpg

LtoR:
#PromiseMe,#Frolic, #AimToPlease, #OhHoney,#VelvetTeen, #ReadyToGo,#AnythingGoes, #JustAddRomance,#JustMyType, #LovesLane,#TemperTantrum & #TeaseMe.
[/h]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    652 KB · Views: 2,244
Last edited:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Aim To Please is a definite, but I don't know about Oh Honey and Frolic, I'll have to see more swatches. Promise Me looks too light.

bunnypoet

I'm a sucker for chunky lip pencils, so I'll probably pick up one...or three.

The contenders are: Aim to Please, Tease Me, Promise Me.

Myth

T confirms they're perm YAY
Good because I can't afford to miss a day of overtime like I did for Mariah

Promise Me and maybe Velvet Teen (best named MAC product ever btw)

lilinah

There was one going by the name Mattely in Love, but i guess that was just the working name. It's a sort of beige-y pink in the photo, i'm wondering if it's Tease Me or Promise or... Anyone know what it's called now?

miumiuuu

So glad to hear they don't have to be sharpened. AND permanent, yay! I might check out Aim To Please when I'm done with my current MLBB chubby pencil type lipstick.

Marsha Pomells

I can happily take my time with purchasing whatever from this collection. I do hope tha bring out more shades on the future.