MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

AcousticSoul

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealAngel
The suspense...AHH!!

I have to get Bad Fairy np and Hot House (Ive been on a rasberry kick lately) for sure
yes.gif
...Bad Fairy reminds me of the changing leaves of Fall
heart.gif

Ok, that comment alone has me sold on Bad Fairy all over again. My fave month & holiday are October & Halloween. I paused to picture all these golden-red leaves fluttering everywhere in the sunlight and then I thought of what Bad Fairy looked like...
th_wallbash.gif

dirtyprincess

Ladies i need your help and im trying to decide if i need to get toxic tale and innocence beware....
Does toxic tale look like impassioned ?
Does innocence beware look like creme de nude ? Thankyou xxx

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Ladies i need your help and im trying to decide if i need to get toxic tale and innocence beware....

Toxic Tale doesn't look like Impassioned. Impassioned is more pink.

bellaboomboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrimier
well. i don't know if i should go home or not. stay at work and have a definite internet connection or go home and have a tasty beverage with my wireless card and hope for the best.

maybe i should spin in my chair and then ask the magic 8 ball?

I hear ya. I am stuck at work. Hubby has someone from WebRoot taking over our possessed computer at home so I am safe here for now! Just counting down the minutes.
tumbleweed.gif

carrie3579

Quote:

Not sure about Impassioned and Toxic Tale, but I believe Innocence Beware has a little more of a pinkish tone compared to Creme De Nude.

Creme De Nude looks horrible on me but I do love Innocence Beware (I think its the perfect nude. For reference I am NC35 and highly pigmented lips).

dirtyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Toxic Tale doesn't look like Impassioned. Impassioned is more pink.

Thankyou
yes.gif

I just dont want copies of the lipsticks that i already own, what is toxic tale similar too ?

TealAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcousticSoul
Ok, that comment alone has me sold on Bad Fairy all over again. My fave month & holiday are October & Halloween. I paused to picture all these golden-red leaves fluttering everywhere in the sunlight and then I thought of what Bad Fairy looked like...
th_wallbash.gif

OMG! My first try at being the enabler!
tong.gif
Hmm...Did it work?

mtrimier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaboomboom
I hear ya. I am stuck at work. Hubby has someone from WebRoot taking over our possessed computer at home so I am safe here for now! Just counting down the minutes.
tumbleweed.gif

then i shall join you in a show of support for high speed internet connections made possible by places of employment! hee!

cheers2.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Thankyou
yes.gif

I just dont want copies of the lipsticks that i already own, what is toxic tale similar too ?

It's not similar to anything Mac has. Perhaps if you mixed lipsticks.
th_dunno.gif
Impassioned+Vegas Volt with a little Crosswires?

bellaboomboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrimier
then i shall join you in a show of support for high speed internet connections made possible by places of employment! hee!

cheers2.gif

AWESOME!
th_LMAO.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie3579
I do love Innocence Beware (I think its the perfect nude. For reference I am NC35 and highly pigmented lips).

Awesome! I have very pigmented lips, so I'm happy to read this
smiles.gif
I am all over this lippie....

....I'm going to buy like 15 of them
lol.gif
(video reference)
tong.gif
...well I just might

keijukainen

Fianna, you look stunning in those pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I have a feeling this might sell quick. Of course not everything, but the most popular things will sell out soon I think. With Style Black, I was at the counter a bit after 3pm and all there was left was one gloss, gps and a lipstick.
amazed.gif
But on the other hand like you said, Stereo Rose and ML were available for few days.

She didn't mention how much we will get of each product.

Today MA in Helsinki had said the launch day will be Friday IF the products are delivered in time. So, when will the products be delivered then?!? I hate it when they give mixed information.

Style Black was a total fiasco but it seems they've got more products for every collection this year. I might call them on Friday morning and reserve if necessary.

chidarkcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie3579
Not sure about Impassioned and Toxic Tale, but I believe Innocence Beware has a little more of a pinkish tone compared to Creme De Nude.

Creme De Nude looks horrible on me but I do love Innocence Beware (I think its the perfect nude. For reference I am NC35 and highly pigmented lips).

I'm NC35 too...!! What else did you buy from VV collection??

I'm kinda bummed that I just get the chance to buy MAC online (no MAC store in my city), + I don't have a lot of references with another NC35...

What do you recommend to get?

TealAngel

Quote:

wow! I just looked up Impassioned on the MAC site...it's a beautiful color! Are there swatches of it anywhere?...goes looking...and it's an amp creme...a finish I don't have in my little (for now, anyway) MAC lipstick collection...

shontay07108

I'm really thinking of buying another Heartless. When will I ever see this color again?

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealAngel
wow! I just looked up Impassioned on the MAC site...it's a beautiful color! Are there swatches of it anywhere?...goes looking...and it's an amp creme...a finish I don't have in my little (for now, anyway) MAC lipstick collection...

MAC Colour Ready Swatches & Pictures

queen_kitty

Getting impatient!

I keep trying to tell myself to be a good girl and sit and edit pictures like I'm supposed to, but every couple of seconds I keep getting the urge to check the website and make sure it's not up yet! :p

Camnagem

Innocence, Beware is creeping! Ugh...
th_crazy.gif

I love nudes and pinks and nudey-pinks. I thought it had a bad texture, but when I see it on video reviews and pictured in looks I see no sign of that. Does it apply evenly and smoothly? Is it the cat's pajamas? Can I safely pass it if I have a bunch of other similar shades?

The hubby just texted me to ask if I needed him to help me order anything from work. Awww...I love that man.
heart.gif

Shadowy Lady

I don't buy stuff online as I'm not in a hurry and I really rather see + test everything in person but I will enjoy you guys going nuts over the stuff
greengrin.gif
it's such a Specktra classic, I love it when the big collections launch online
smiles.gif

Shontay - I keep saying it in this thread, but Rebel is gorgeous! You will not regret getting it, trust me! It's one of my personal MAC lipstick but I think it will look even more stunning on darker girls like yourself.

Fianna
- you look stunning with that smokey purple look and your scarf is so cute and feminine, love it! I haven't done a MAC makeover in moons, now I feel like I wanna book one for Thursday, lol
greengrin.gif