MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

bellaboomboom

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Innocence, Beware is creeping! Ugh...
th_crazy.gif

I love nudes and pinks and nudey-pinks. I thought it had a bad texture, but when I see it on video reviews and pictured in looks I see no sign of that. Does it apply evenly and smoothly? Is it the cat's pajamas? Can I safely pass it if I have a bunch of other similar shades?

The hubby just texted me to ask if I needed him to help me order anything from work. Awww...I love that man.
heart.gif

GOOD MAN!
sweet.png

AcousticSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealAngel
OMG! My first try at being the enabler!
tong.gif
Hmm...Did it work?

It's definitely got me thinking, maybe I should have them toss Bad Fairy in as they ring me up. I mean, I actually budgeted and set some loot aside for this and then some. So.....

You enabler, you!
tong.gif

shontay07108

I'll get Rebel and some other things maybe next week. Right now I need to decide if I'm getting BOA to go along with Briar Rose. Just the necessities right now.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Innocence, Beware is creeping! Ugh...
th_crazy.gif

I love nudes and pinks and nudey-pinks. I thought it had a bad texture, but when I see it on video reviews and pictured in looks I see no sign of that. Does it apply evenly and smoothly? Is it the cat's pajamas? Can I safely pass it if I have a bunch of other similar shades?

The hubby just texted me to ask if I needed him to help me order anything from work. Awww...I love that man.
heart.gif

awww, I love that!

I am a nudist & to me this is a have to have
greengrin.gif
I don't have any issues with this texture. Plus, erine said it is beautiful & a HTH. She is a nudist too

mtrimier

I like to say "nudey-pinks". it sounds dirty in the good way(not the dirtybadwrong way) in my mind.

s_lost

Fianna, you look gorgeous!!!! Did you take a picture as one of the characters?

Can't wait for my apointement next week
choochoo.gif

dirtyprincess

You should definately get it ! Its beautiful !!!
yes.gif

Quote:
wow! I just looked up Impassioned on the MAC site...it's a beautiful color! Are there swatches of it anywhere?...goes looking...and it's an amp creme...a finish I don't have in my little (for now, anyway) MAC lipstick collection...

carrie3579

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidarkcy
I'm NC35 too...!! What else did you buy from VV collection??

I'm kinda bummed that I just get the chance to buy MAC online (no MAC store in my city), + I don't have a lot of references with another NC35...

What do you recommend to get?

I purchased: Wicked Ways L/G, Innocence, Beware L/S, Heartless L/S, Strange Potion L/G, Hot House L/G, Toxic Tale L/S, Bite of an Apple Blush, Oh So Fair BP, Violetta L/S, Dark Deed L/S, My Dark Magic MES, She Who Dares MES, and Bad Fairy NP.

I absolutely adore Bite of an Apple blush (I use a big fluffy brush to lightly dust it on my cheeks and have gotten numerous compliments on it). I do like Innocence, Beware (for me it a perfect nude color. As mentioned before I just cant pull off Creme D' Nude). I also love both of the mineralize eyeshadows.

As for the brighter (and the darker) lipsticks and lipglasses, I guess it all depends on your taste, and I would recommend going to the store first, if possible, to check these out. I normally wear nude colors so these brighter as well as the darker color (Dark Deed) are a little different for me and I'm still getting used to them.

I did want Her Own Devices BP before I saw it in person, but it really did not show up on my skintone. So I passed on it.

TealAngel

Anybody get Mean & Green at the preview party? Love it? Anybody thinking about getting it?

chidarkcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie3579
I purchased: Wicked Ways L/G, Innocence, Beware L/S, Heartless L/S, Strange Potion L/G, Hot House L/G, Toxic Tale L/S, Bite of an Apple Blush, Oh So Fair BP, Violetta L/S, Dark Deed L/S, My Dark Magic MES, She Who Dares MES, and Bad Fairy NP.

I absolutely adore Bite of an Apple blush (I use a big fluffy brush to lightly dust it on my cheeks and have gotten numerous compliments on it). I do like Innocence, Beware (for me it a perfect nude color. As mentioned before I just cant pull off Creme D' Nude). I also love both of the mineralize eyeshadows.

As for the brighter (and the darker) lipsticks and lipglasses, I guess it all depends on your taste, and I would recommend going to the store first, if possible, to check these out. I normally wear nude colors so these brighter as well as the darker color (Dark Deed) are a little different for me and I'm still getting used to them.

I did want Her Own Devices BP before I saw it in person, but it really did not show up on my skintone. So I passed on it.

Great!!! Very helpful...

I didn't like Creme D'Nude either... looks horrible on me :'''( I'll try Innocence then =)

I like Her own devices, but as you said, not good for NC35... But I'll get Darkly my dear... I'm obsessed with that blush ...
greengrin.gif

Thank you, thank you

TealAngel

I really hope the VV collection goes live on MAC's site sometime this evening...I just want to get ordering over with!

GOOD LUCK to all you blush and beauty powder lovers out there who are eyeing those shades in this collection!

bellaboomboom

Quote:
I really hope the VV collection goes live on MAC's site sometime this evening...I just want to get ordering over with!

Me too - so badly.

honybr

I'm here and I swear I'm worse than my 4 year old on Christmas Eve. I'm so excited and keep refreshing the MAC website. Just launch already! Do you think it will be 6:00 on the dot or just sometime before 7:00? See - I'm spastic now.

mtrimier

me three. i want a tasty beverage and want to drink it like a champion, secure in my purchases, and rain boots.
tong.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie3579

I absolutely adore Bite of an Apple blush (I use a big fluffy brush to lightly dust it on my cheeks and have gotten numerous compliments on it). .

HEY SHONTAY - DON'T read ^this

girlhaha.gif