MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

BuickMackane

I think Wrong Spell is the gloss they have. If the CCO doesn't ship overseas, maybe they could ship to me and I could ship to you? They also have other BP, the stupid mirror, and several of the eyeshadows if anyone is interested. I can call them tomorrow and see if they ship...
Oh yes, please! That would be amazing!

What other BPs do they have? (pass me the smelling salts if it's Too Chic)

And the mirror was cute! I wouldn't mind having one... or two... There can be never enough mirrors! Did you see the Cinderella one in Sephora?
heart.gif

Teggy

I hope to someday own My Dark Magic & She Who Dares M/E Duos
ssad.gif

I checked ebay and My Dark Magic is going for like $90
jawdrop.gif

You know, there are a LOT of sparkly purple shadows out there. You should still be able to get Young Punk from MAC which I think would be an acceptable substitute.

Kaidan

Young Punk can be a substitute for My Dark Magic and Smutty Green along with Blue Flame can be substitutes for She Who Dares.

mrsdee

You know, there are a LOT of sparkly purple shadows out there. You should still be able to get Young Punk from MAC which I think would be an acceptable substitute.

THANK YOU ladies, I just googled these and they look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
yahoo.gif

Adding these to my growing MAC wish-list. If I do the math I can get both of these for the price of just ONE m/e from the VV collection.

BriarRose

I've seen the mirror in almost every CCO, but they are usually behind the glass cabinets. Make sure to check there as well if you are after one. :)
My CCO had quite a few of them in stock late last year/early this year. Despite my Disney fandom, I could not bring myself to buy that thing. If it had been a Jafar compact (or one of the 3 ladies featured in VV), I would have bought it in a heartbeat. But Facilier is not a fave of mine, and his facial expression was too hideous for me to want to use the mirror in public, LOL!

I got the Designer Villains compact from the Disney Store recently instead, plus the LE Cinderella clock compact from Sephora. Already had the Designer Princess Snow White compact from the DS last year. Love them all.
sigh.gif

BuickMackane

My CCO had quite a few of them in stock late last year/early this year. Despite my Disney fandom, I could not bring myself to buy that thing. If it had been a Jafar compact (or one of the 3 ladies featured in VV), I would have bought it in a heartbeat. But Facilier is not a fave of mine, and his facial expression was too hideous for me to want to use the mirror in public, LOL!

I got the Designer Villains compact from the Disney Store recently instead, plus the LE Cinderella clock compact from Sephora. Already had the Designer Princess Snow White compact from the DS last year. Love them all.
sigh.gif
Hehe. That's precisely the reason I like the mirror. So hideous it's almost endearing!

If anyone spots one of these babies in their CCO please remember that there is someone here who would be happy to give it* a home. A very loving one, if I may say so myself
greengrin.gif

* and Briar Rose... and Too Chic... and Narcissus.... ad infinitum....

But I agree wholeheartedly about the Cinderella compact. The thing's a work of art!
eyelove.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I think I'm finally ready to let my Toxic Tale go. I've just tried it on like twice and I'm probably never going to wear it. I guess I'll have to start a sale thread, I've never shipped international though and never send a Paypal invoice, so I have to figure that out first.

BuickMackane

I think I'm finally ready to let my Toxic Tale go. I've just tried it on like twice and I'm probably never going to wear it. I guess I'll have to start a sale thread, I've never shipped international though and never send a Paypal invoice, so I have to figure that out first.
Awww. Sorry to hear that. Is it the shade or the texture of the lippie?

MACina

Really????

I am very sorry that it does not work for you
ssad.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Awww. Sorry to hear that. Is it the shade or the texture of the lippie?
It's the shade. I don't like it on me at all. I don't usually go for colors like that, so I don't even know what I was thinking when I got it back then. It's a beautiful color, I just don't feel comfortable wearing shades like that. I know a lot of people missed out on it, so I'd rather sell it to someone who will actually wear it, instead of having it in my stash forever without getting any love.

kimibos

It's the shade. I don't like it on me at all. I don't usually go for colors like that, so I don't even know what I was thinking when I got it back then. It's a beautiful color, I just don't feel comfortable wearing shades like that. I know a lot of people missed out on it, so I'd rather sell it to someone who will actually wear it, instead of having it in my stash forever without getting any love.
im sorry that you dont like it but omg i want it!! i have some items to swap and then money of course. think of me of you want to get rid of it.

kimibos

im soo happy, i was finally able to track down a bite of an apple blush!!! mac has to repromote a lot of stuff from this collection. i wish i was into make up when this came out. instead of just nail polish and school.
crybaby.gif

MACina

yahoo.gif
.....that is great kimibos!!!
im soo happy, i was finally able to track down a bite of an apple blush!!! mac has to repromote a lot of stuff from this collection. i wish i was into make up when this came out. instead of just nail polish and school.
crybaby.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
im sorry that you dont like it but omg i want it!! i have some items to swap and then money of course. think of me of you want to get rid of it.
OK, I will :) Time to start a sale I guess, I want to get rid of some other things too.

kimibos

OK, I will :) Time to start a sale I guess, I want to get rid of some other things too.
same thing here. i have been asking in threads if people are still looking for stuff, that i have bu's of and nothing. i also have some used stuff but then i dont know how to price them. im moving now so i may have a sale in December.

sss215

My Dark Magic is going for like $90 [IMG]http://www.specktra.net/smilies/images/smilies/jawdrop.gif[/IMG] Quote: Originally Posted by Teggy;1947318 said:
this is so true! I got My Dark Magic because I missed out on Young Punk. Young Punk is available now, so its a great substitute!