MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

martiangurll

Is anyone still wearing anything from this collection?
I regularly wear Briar Rose & the BP from the Evil Queen (I can never recall the name of that one). I like Her Own Devices and HotHouse also, break them out now and again. I want to get my hands on BoaA myself.

sss215

Please help me...i just found Dark Deed LS swatches and I'm lemming it big time. If anyone,finds one or 2 at a CCO I'd do anything for you. Lol. Seriously. I have plenty to swap, but I would love to have this lipstick! Also, I have the Magically Cool Powder in Truth & Light I peeled the back slighty, but only swatched it once. Would love to find a better home for it. PM me if you are interested! Are there any dupes for Dark Dare LS??? Thank you!
Dark Dare is at my CCO. PM is you are interested. I don't know of a dupe right now. MUFE #48 comes to mind, but its a bit more red. Media is way to light, maybe it's the finish that makes them look different to me

Naughtyp

I still want so many items from this collection ;( hopefully I will be able to Get a few more items soon , all I have us Hot House lg

Naughtyp

I keep checking lol I've only seen the liquid powder with the guy... I almost got it but that's not one I really want lol I liked the lip gelee they made for him tho! maybe there's another Cco around here I've only been to the one in gilroy, ca.

Fiberluver

Hey GlamQueen,

I have both BR and VG. Neither r getting a lot of love right now! Thanks for the guilty reminder!

How do u wear BR anyway?

Fiberluver

GlamQueen,

Thanks again!
U rock girl!
OOhh - I have both of those!
I'm going to wear them on Monday when I break out a purple lippie.
I don't usually wear makeup on weekends.
I know. Sad!

sadiebaby781

who else would love to see another venomous villains collection with different villains like Scar (the lion king), Ursula (the little mermaid), The Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland), Hades (Hercules), Jafar (Aladdin)? haha maybe im a little too disney obessed...

iATEaSEAmonster

who else would love to see another venomous villains collection with different villains like Scar (the lion king), Ursula (the little mermaid), The Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland), Hades (Hercules), Jafar (Aladdin)? haha maybe im a little too disney obessed...
No, I think that's a great idea! Or perhaps they could have a Disney Princess Collection?
Even just another Disney collection in general would be a godsend, as long as it's diverse, bold, and high-quality.

Naughtyp

I would!! lol my fav villian is the evil queen from Snow White. my second fav is Ursula I was surprised they didn't include her last time. I am Disney obsessed as well! gues the sephora collection will have to do for now :/ can't wait to find out who is the next princess! I would love to see the Queen of hearts too ;) the stepmom from tangled would be a good one too!

sadiebaby781

I would!! lol my fav villian is the evil queen from Snow White. my second fav is Ursula I was surprised they didn't include her last time. I am Disney obsessed as well! gues the sephora collection will have to do for now :/ can't wait to find out who is the next princess! I would love to see the Queen of hearts too
winks.gif
the stepmom from tangled would be a good one too!
omg I LOVE tangled! she should totally be in there too!

hwdsprincess

I'm Disney obsessed too I hope they do a sweet Disney one eventually too w classics