MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

DeAnn Smith

This is my all-time fav Mac collection. Combined two of my passions!

Wrong Spell is my all-time favorite lipglass and I adore my Maleficent oversized eyeshadows. The colors are amazing.

Kaidan

Wrong Spell is amazing paired with plum and red lipsticks. It adds an extra oomph and vampiness to red/plum lipsticks. It's a nice underrated little gem of a lip gloss. :)

ebmadeup

Wrong Spell is amazing paired with plum and red lipsticks. It adds an extra oomph and vampiness to red/plum lipsticks. It's a nice underrated little gem of a lip gloss.
smiles.gif
Totally need to try this!

DeAnn Smith

Wrong Spell is amazing paired with plum and red lipsticks. It adds an extra oomph and vampiness to red/plum lipsticks. It's a nice underrated little gem of a lip gloss.
smiles.gif
I was so sad. I lost one (it was nearly gone but still...and also hurts at Back 2 Mac) while I was having my car worked on.

I really wish they would reissue it. It really adds pop to brunettes and anyone else who looks good in plum/red. It goes on really, really well too I think. II couldn't agree more with what you said.

BeagleLexie

Venomous Villains collection is still some of my favorite packaging! Not picking up Bite of an Apple blush is one of my biggest collection regrets :(

I totally agree! It was one of the first MAC Collections I purchased from. I was so glad when they repromoted Revenge is Sweet lipglass a year or so ago because I missed out the first time around. I still treasure my Briar Rose Beauty Powder!

DeAnn Smith

Venomous Villains collection is still some of my favorite packaging! Not picking up Bite of an Apple blush is one of my biggest collection regrets
ssad.gif
Not getting Briar Rose and backups to my backups to my backups of Wrong Spell and BUs of She Who Dares and Dark Magic are my big regrets. I really wish I had gotten Briar Rose.

jderbys

I love MAC and Disney, and I somehow completely missed this collection
ssad.gif
I think the Maleficent group in the collection would have been my favorite. Has anyone had trouble with fakes of this collection on eBay?

DeAnn Smith

I love MAC and Disney, and I somehow completely missed this collection
ssad.gif
I think the Maleficent group in the collection would have been my favorite. Has anyone had trouble with fakes of this collection on eBay?
I bought She Who Dares and Dark Magic on Ebay not long after this collection came out (sold out before I could buy in store) and I believe mine were fine.

Since then, I have bought on Ebay two Wrong Spells. And both had the price sticker from the COO that exactly matched the others I bought myself from a COO in Orlando. I bought one of the Wrong Spells in the past couple of months after losing a partial one in the waiting room at the car dealership. If they are fakes, the two ladies selling went to the trouble to have the stickers from COO with codes and numbers that exactly match ones I bought. And I sure hope COO isn't selling fakes.

jderbys

I bought She Who Dares and Dark Magic on Ebay not long after this collection came out (sold out before I could buy in store) and I believe mine were fine. Since then, I have bought on Ebay two Wrong Spells. And both had the price sticker from the COO that exactly matched the others I bought myself from a COO in Orlando. I bought one of the Wrong Spells in the past couple of months after losing a partial one in the waiting room at the car dealership. If they are fakes, the two ladies selling went to the trouble to have the stickers from COO with codes and numbers that exactly match ones I bought. And I sure hope COO isn't selling fakes. 
Thanks! It's always such a bummer loosing a high end limited edition cosmetic. I'm glad you were able to replace it. I'll see what luck I have on eBay :)

Latest posts