MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

michelle79

I was in the process of moving to a new state when this collection came out so I missed out on it. I did eventually get BOA blush & Toxic Tale l/s thru swapping.

Does anybody have any lip-liner & lip gloss recommendations to go with Toxic Tale?

BuickMackane

I'll try that combo. I've been trying to make TT work for me but it looks funny. I don't want to give up on it as hard as it was for me to get my hands on it.
Looks like we're on the same boat
smiles.gif

I didn't buy TT when it was released but got it on eBay later. Fortunately the price wasn't that obscene. I like TT a lot, but I don't love it. I don't quite know why. It just lacks that 'something' my MAC lippie loves such as Fusion Pink, Girl About Town and Up The Amp have (apart from the Amplified finish, obviously). Sorry I can't explain it better
lol.gif

Lasting Sensation is the only liner I have that doesn't change the colour of TT. I sometimes wear it with pink or orange liner but I like it best with LS. I'd also be interested to know what other liners fellow Specktrettes like to use with TT.

martiangurll

Thanks for this! I've been looking for BoaA and have been looking at Tweak and didn't realize it was a dupe. Definitely getting it in my next Sephora haul.
Seeing as the one and only BOaA on ebay is not from what I consider a reliable seller and is 50$, I think a Sephora haul to include Tweak would be a better way to spend my $$$

KrystalAnne

Quote: Originally Posted by magali

Looking for

I saw it on allcosmeticswholesale.com a few weeks ago....might wanna check there?

sss215

Thanks for this! I've been looking for BoaA and have been looking at Tweak and didn't realize it was a dupe. Definitely getting it in my next Sephora haul.
Tweak is one of my favorite blushes, but it's not a dupe. It's more pink and brighter than BoA. It's a great blush to have tho. [quote name="janineios" url="/t/164718/mac-venomous-villains-discussion/9000#post_2356396"]ISO
th_wallbash.gif
[/quote] What's about MUFE #48 or #50. They are pretty close and you can get them for under 20 bucks Black Radiance, a drugstore brand has very similar shades as well

Latest posts