MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

DollyGirl92

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i will need to see swatches of this before it goes on my list. i am quite un-decided on it.
smiles.gif

Same here Lou, not sure if it's going to be one for me.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
Same here Lou, not sure if it's going to be one for me.

i think i might get

- briar rose beauty powder
- b2m for vile violet eye shadow
- push the edge (sample jar can only last for so long)

but i agree, i definitely will have to see swatches because from reading the list it seems like nothing is much too spectacular, yet.
th_dunno.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Finally catching up on this collection.

One question - with all the repromotes, how the heck could they not include Queen's Sin lipstick? I'm boggled. And sad, I was so hoping for that.

Has this blog link already been posted? It includes some pics of the packaging: MAC Venomous Villains Collection Information + Pictures | Maddy Loves

I'll have to get the Maleficent shadow no matter what colour it is or if I would wear it.
lol.gif
It has her marvelous face on it!

Hi Rachael!!
wavey.gif

I've been wondering the very exact same thing!!
hmm.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i know Rach! i'm also sad about no queens sin! it would have made so much sence to re-promote it again! hopefully the other lippies will be so fabulous they will make up for it!
smiles.gif

I wanted to try Queen Sin soo badly!!
sigh.gif

I seriously hope some of the lippies will make up for it!!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
Re: MAgical Powder

Wow!! I must try the ones in this collection!!
sneaky.gif

What brush do you recommend, sweetie???
th_confused_new.gif

smiles.gif
use the MAC 187 with a spray of Fix and then buff it to perfection.. if it works like old PX, it should be a lovely airbrushed finish
smiles.gif

Thanks dear!!
kissy.gif

jpohrer

Lancome's Ooh La La! is very similar in color to Queen's Sin. It lacks the silver sparkles that Queen's Sin has, though.

Miss Dynamite

I'm still mourning the fact that there is no Ursula in the collection so the new quads inspired me to make my own this morning.
Under The Sea Quad:
Sunny Spot
Free To Be
Electric Eel
Vibrant Grape

The Little Mermaid Quad:
Aquadisiac
Swimming
Freshwater
Humid

Ursula's Lair Quad
Stars N Rockets
Hepcat
Nocturnelle
Carbon
I'd love to make the colors a bit different than the perm colors, but I worked with what they had on the site.

PlatinumV

Noooooo! I can't see the pics in the link of the previous page...
ssad.gif

Where can I find some pics of this collection?
(thanks for hint about melon! I think I would try it. Unfortunately, I don't have a MAC store here. A counter, but it is not selling pigments :-( )

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumV
Noooooo! I can't see the pics in the link of the previous page...
ssad.gif

Where can I find some pics of this collection?
(thanks for hint about melon! I think I would try it. Unfortunately, I don't have a MAC store here. A counter, but it is not selling pigments :-( )

ah that is a shame. will they be getting pigments at some point? Erin said that alot of counters are now getting pigments
smiles.gif

PlatinumV

Yes, I've read that too. I hope it is true and that my counter will be ready soon!
greengrin.gif

InspiredBlue

The pictures that are posted are the same ones with the update book and the other one with a couple of products. So even if the latest link doesn't work for you,you've seen it if you clicked on it the last time.

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Thank you, Rachel! Yes, we have seen these pictures before.

I hope the red l/s in this collection will be as great as Queen's Sin!

th_dunno.gif
If the tester I have is accurate, the red is nowhere near Queen's Sin -- it is amplified and not frosted. A great color, but nothing will ever compare to QS
ssad.gif

Sophia84

I never never pay attention at Mac packagings, I don't mind the neon orange or even though they decide one day to make an avocado muted green one, which is a color that makes me sick even looking at it, but this packaging REALLY bothers me, it looks sooooo tacky!!!!!! These stickers with the glossy black..............what a bad combo!!!!

Purrple

You know, I'm starting to think I might skip this collection entirely and save money or splurge more on fabulous felines. The only thing I'd like that I don't have dupes for is a coral lipgloss, but I'm sure there'll be more. Well, I mght change my mind when we get swatches.

PlatinumV

Why I am still unable to see what this collection is? Buhuaaaaaaaaaaaaaah bad internet day! :-(
Can someone please link a page where I can see the collection items? Lately I'd buy everything from MAC
greengrin.gif

Wandalemur

Is this collection gonna be available at department store counters, like Macy's?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandalemur
Is this collection gonna be available at department store counters, like Macy's?

i would imagine so. hello kitty was and that is a big collection like disney
smiles.gif

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
I'm super intrigued by the magically cool powder!!
hmm.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
I have a prescriptives cooling bronzer. it's a loose powder and it really does feel cooling and almost wet (but it isn't!) when you apply it. it's weird but cool!

It's the same thing pretty much what iheartmakeup describes. It's 70% water...and since Prescriptives was under EL, MAC was able to get the "rights" to the cooling powder

Chikky

I'm sold on a lot of this collection. I can't wait to see pictures!