MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

SleepingBeauty

I was on the fence about getting Hot Chocolate - mainly because it had already sold out and I was convincing myself it wouldn't flatter me anyway - but man, I was so wrong. I was so lucky that somebody sold me their back up because that lipstick looks great! And I must say, it looks great on everyone. I am very pale and blonde and thought this colour wouldn't suit me since it seems to be kinda close to Whirl which looked straight up brown on me but Hot Chocolate looks great. Go and get it, ladies!

LiliV

I was on the fence about getting Hot Chocolate - mainly because it had already sold out and I was convincing myself it wouldn't flatter me anyway - but man, I was so wrong. I was so lucky that somebody sold me their back up because that lipstick looks great! And I must say, it looks great on everyone. I am very pale and blonde and thought this colour wouldn't suit me since it seems to be kinda close to Whirl which looked straight up brown on me but Hot Chocolate looks great. Go and get it, ladies!

I have the same coloring (super pale and platinum blonde) and I passed on Hot Chocolate when it originally launched bc it was a little too brown for me but since then I've actually been wearing more brown-ish lip colors so now I got it! And it's funny it looks so purple to me now, before it looked like the brownest color ever lol it's so weird how your color perception can change once you start wearing certain shades more

laurennnxox

I have the same coloring (super pale and platinum blonde) and I passed on Hot Chocolate when it originally launched bc it was a little too brown for me but since then I've actually been wearing more brown-ish lip colors so now I got it! And it's funny it looks so purple to me now, before it looked like the brownest color ever lol it's so weird how your color perception can change once you start wearing certain shades more

Isn't that funny? That happened to me too, when I started getting into mauves and browns more. Previous shades that I used to hate on myself, I love now. That's why I've ordered HC! :)

Haviggi

The collection was in display in Åhléns City in Stockholm today! I got Gleamstones powder and Hot Chocolate lipstick! I will be back for one makeup bag and Golden Rinse Bronzer!!

montREALady

Isn't that funny? That happened to me too, when I started getting into mauves and browns more. Previous shades that I used to hate on myself, I love now. That's why I've ordered HC! :)

Soooooo true.

Honi

The collection was in display in Åhléns City in Stockholm today! I got Gleamstones powder and Hot Chocolate lipstick! I will be back for one makeup bag and Golden Rinse Bronzer!!
Jelly! Wish it comes up online soon, I dont have Mac closeby and I'm not in Stockholm anytime soon :(

leonah

Jelly! Wish it comes up online soon, I dont have Mac closeby and I'm not in Stockholm anytime soon :(

I know that feeling right now being away from sthlm. I'm currently away for about a week or more so I'm depending on online stores if it's getting sold out quickly. but I have found a few items from this collection spread out on åhléns online at least so I have ordered 1 HC for now to make its way to sthlm city (åhléns) until I come home. want call of the canyon and golden rinse bronzer too but I don't think they will sell out as quickly as lippies and dunes at dusk

Last edited:

Jayjayy

I picked up the infamous Hot Chocolate from the MAC website. I wanted the coral blush, but it can wait until I swatch it in store. This collection is kind of meh, but recently I've fallen back in love with their lipsticks.

Ana A

When I showed my friend HC and told her everyone is feening for it she said it looked like an "old lady" color. I don't regret ordering it so clearly I'm an "old lady":rolleyes::p
Lol. I think is a pretty and promising color depending on your taste hence why I picked it up the first time around and decided to give it another shot. I bought it then because it looked like such a pretty mauvy color on everyone, on my skin tone however it looks more like a "kiss of death" gray.

montREALady

Has anyone seen the bag dimensions anywhere?
I'm waiting for MAC Chat to get the info :rolleyes:, but in the meantime:
http://ommorphiabeautybar.com/mac-vibe-tribe-summer-2016/
"Measuring 8″x 5″x 2″"

UPDATE from MAC Chat
[FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular]
icon-mac-agent-sample.png

MAC ONLINE ARTIST: So sorry I was not able to look up any further dimensions on this online exclusive Vibe Tribe Bag. Please contact our Orders Team for further assistance with dimensions. I apologize for any inconvenience.
[/FONT]

[FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular]
icon-mac-agent-sample.png

MAC ONLINE ARTIST: Our Order Representatives are the experts for your inquiry and are available 24 hours a day to assist. You may reach them via email at [email protected] or receive a faster response by calling 1-800-588-0070.They'll be happy to help!

I love how when they don't have an answer they say it's an online exclusive. This is supposed to be online and MAC stores only.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Latest posts