MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

verorl

Osbournes was crazy for me.... Nordies had it, yet they must have cancelled my orders at least 25 times... It sold out in seconds at MAC.com. I ended up getting the stupid Cheeky Bugger blush from someone that was really nice to buy it for me in her local Nordstrom, then ship it.

I didn't even try for Alluring Aquatic.

As for this, I'm waiting for money to make it into my accout. No money right now, so I hope it doesn't sell out!

GreenEyedAllie

I also want to see/know! I'm seriously considering it after her swatches: http://www.beautezine.com/mac-vibe-tribe-collection-review/

I now want both golden rinse and firebrush! firebrush kinda looks like GR and delphic had a baby :rolleyes:

Thanks for that! I had not seen that review. Firebrush does look nice there. I got GR last year and I'm debating a BU in this packaging because I love it so much and have seriously used the one I have. I will also admit to being curious whether they messed with the formula given T's issues. The swatches looked nice in that link.

GreenEyedAllie

Does anyone know if the complimentary 2-day shipping over $50 for Devoted customers a one time only? When I try to checkout it asks me if I want to redeem it now.

Maybe it's to turn the feature on? I'm Devoted and all my over $50's have shipped 2-day. Select has been glitchy, though.

awickedshape

:oops: Maybe you can call and get an adjustment?

Oh, no, I didn't use it at all because I didn't buy anything!
My stuff came up to $49 lol
I didn't really love anything there so I ended up getting a Gucci quad with 20% off at Saks, YSL blue mascara vinyl couture when I was buying tees for Hubby from Nordies and Armani Mediterranea because I became obsessed with Joey Chong's swatches, even though this is my blue situation
View attachment 54226
:nixweiss:

Last edited:

LiliV

So pretty! I'm tempted by Dunes at Dusk, I wasn't before but ever since I ordered I'm like hmm...

I feel like most of us are a little traumatized by how things use to be. It was always a race and a struggle to just purchase what we wanted. Remember the Marilyn Monroe collection? That was a disaster for me lol now it seems like nothing sells out at all. Part of me wants things to sell out so I can justify staying up and stalking like before, but it's been a waste of time for the last year or so. Either way, I think I'm too paranoid to ever fully stop stalking lol

Marilyn guhhhhhhh. Guh. I like to think I'm a pretty veteran stalker and all I could get from that collection was Deeply Adored. It's one of my all time fav lipsticks now and I got a back up in the Macy's relaunch thankfully but that collection was a testament to the insanity lol I tried so hard and just barely got away with 1 lipstick!! And I remember I only got that bc everything was sold out on Nordstrom in seconds and I happened to refresh, it appeared again, and I threw it in my cart and checked out. After that type of Mac life I can't adjust to this new one lol

GreenEyedAllie

Oh, no, I didn't use it at all because I didn't buy anything!
My stuff came up to $49 lol
I didn't really love anything there so I ended up getting a Gucci quad with 20% off at Saks, YSL blue mascara vinyl couture when I was buying tees for Hubby from Nordies and Armani Mediterranea because I became obsessed with Joey Chong's swatches, even though this is my blue situation
View attachment 54226
:nixweiss:

Gotcha and LOL! That's a pretty pretty picture. Can't wait to see the new goodies on you. :)

leonah

Thanks for that! I had not seen that review. Firebrush does look nice there. I got GR last year and I'm debating a BU in this packaging because I love it so much and have seriously used the one I have. I will also admit to being curious whether they messed with the formula given T's issues. The swatches looked nice in that link.

I know it looks so nice here and quite meh in T pics.. have no idea but I feel like I need it now after this either way lol

VAL4M

Would you mind posting a swatch of Firebrush??? There is so little information out there on it.
Of course, I will do it tomorrow. I do not have good lighting it wouldn't do justice.

As for the 226 brush it doesn't look like my 1st 226 brush it is less pointed and larger... still a nice brush but not like my beloved 226 :(

GreenEyedAllie

Of course, I will do it tomorrow. I do not have good lighting it wouldn't do justice.

As for the 226 brush it doesn't look like my 1st 226 brush it is less pointed and larger... still a nice brush but not like my beloved 226 :(

Thank you!!! Sorry your brush is disappointing.

VAL4M

I know it looks so nice here and quite meh in T pics.. have no idea but I feel like I need it now after this either way lol
Firebrush is REALLY nice but I wouldn't buy it if your skin is darker then NC-NW30-35... i'm NC25 and it is a subtle bronzer and give a nice glow to the skin. :heart:

Last edited:

Sweetyellow

I feel like most of us are a little traumatized by how things use to be. It was always a race and a struggle to just purchase what we wanted. Remember the Marilyn Monroe collection? That was a disaster for me lol now it seems like nothing sells out at all. Part of me wants things to sell out so I can justify staying up and stalking like before, but it's been a waste of time for the last year or so. Either way, I think I'm too paranoid to ever fully stop stalking lol

Truthfully, I didn't stalk but really wanted that DEJ LOAF lipglass and thought I'd have some time to buy it but it totally sold-out within 3 days of its release. I thought it'd stick around for a little longer than that but really underestimated it. I'm still sort of bummed out about it but I have learned my lesson here. You just never know what will and won't sell out these days.

DarylandCarole

ooh, I also would like to see it

montREALady

Truthfully, I didn't stalk but really wanted that DEJ LOAF lipglass and thought I'd have some time to buy it but it totally sold-out within 3 days of its release. I thought it'd stick around for a little longer than that but really underestimated it. I'm still sort of bummed out about it but I have learned my lesson here. You just never know what will and won't sell out these days.

Dej Loaf restocked today, was in my cart, I Googled swatches, looked at a YT vid, was going to buy it and it sold out again. I wanted to kick myself!!

lipstickaddict

Dej Loaf restocked today, was in my cart, I Googled swatches, looked at a YT vid, was going to buy it and it sold out again. I wanted to kick myself!!

Are you talking about the mac Dej Loaf lipglass? If so, it is still available on Mac Canada. If I remember correctly, you have family here? Perhaps they could help you get it?

Last edited:

Latest posts