MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

GreenEyedAllie

Omg Nordstrom still hasn't shipped my order from Monday

It's honestly why I don't order from them anymore. Lately, it's taken 7-10 days to receive orders. Which, ok yeah, I have a ton of makeup and certainly don't NEED anything in a few days, but part of the excitement for me is getting to play with the goodies ASAP since I don't have counters near me.

montREALady

Are you talking about the mac Dej Loaf lipglass? If so, it is still available on Mac Canada. If I remember correctly, you have family here? Perhaps they could help you get it?
Yeah, I've told her a few times, haha. Even up until just now. She's pro, so she'll get the discount but still have to pay that ridic shipping cost you guys have (what is it, $8?) I just never pressured her to get it.

Really? I missed it as well. I didn't think MAC re-stocked items anymore since the site upgrade, guess I was wrong.

oh I hate when that happens.. I feel ya
I was kind of shocked to see it and didn't even think to check when I placed my order with the code the day before. I for some reason figured it would linger a bit, but nope, I saw the dreaded red writing in my cart!

montREALady

My Painted Canyon will be here tomorrow! Nordstrom items still haven't shipped yet

Thanks!!! i think T's swatch are heavy for us to see the "real" colour and that why I personally think sometime it look "clownesque" . Of course we do not wear our makeup like that unless your are going on stage as an actor or on a rink as figure skater. LOL
LOLLLLL

My Nordstrom item won't be here until Friday :snooty:

Omg Nordstrom still hasn't shipped my order from Monday

It's honestly why I don't order from them anymore. Lately, it's taken 7-10 days to receive orders. Which, ok yeah, I have a ton of makeup and certainly don't NEED anything in a few days, but part of the excitement for me is getting to play with the goodies ASAP since I don't have counters near me.

This made me realize the same thing! Wth, Nordstrom!?!
Omg so weird! My HC from Nordies is on the truck being delivered to me today! I get orders from them in about 2 days lately, looks like they have a warehouse in PA now (I'm in NYC).

laurennnxox

My nordies order is going to be delivered Monday, booo. I never get orders from them in the same week. I ordered at 3:35am EST, and it still didn't ship out same day. Sigh.

I have both quads sitting in my cart now, and am soooo tempted by fire brush! I want a new bronzer.

lipstickaddict

Yeah, I've told her a few times, haha. Even up until just now. She's pro, so she'll get the discount but still have to pay that ridic shipping cost you guys have (what is it, $8?) I just never pressured her to get it.

The code for free shipping in Canada is txt. I never pay for shipping! Then again, I'm not pro. Probably it's different for her.

Prettypackages

Yeah Nordies is slow, plus they are on my shit list right now.

I didn't know they were going to restock Dej Loaf. Was this found in MAC stand alone stores?

Icecaramellatte

Macy's and Maccosmetics.com orders just arrived. I'm so surprised. I thought I'd have to wait longer for the Macy's order. About to dive in.

Icecaramellatte

Uh oh! There's a big goof here. I have 2 matte bronzes. I don't know how that happened. I wasn't even sure I should have ordered that shade, thinking I may have it already but in my morning haze I ordered it anyway. But definitely not 2! I'm checking my Macy's e-receipt that has Matte Bronze on it. My packing slip however has Refined Golden on it, not matte bronze. I didn't order refined Golden because I have at least 2 of them already. Yikes!

Edit - I don't have Adobe Brick either! What happened? Oh may be it's my fault but I thought I put in my cart. Early morning ordering is not good for me.

Last edited:

ARmakeupjunkie

I somehow managed to talk myself out of getting anything from this collection. Not sure how that happened but, okay. Of course, that may only last until Monday or so. LOL!

montREALady

Got my Nordies order. MAC tomorrow w/Gleamtones and Arrowhead.

2fc3a26b-337e-402a-8b3d-a2327e70109c_wm.jpg

AirBrush_20160518161035_wm.jpg
No makeup, I'm home. I use Airbrush app to blur out my background. The color is lighter here than IRL. Accurate color is swatch above.

[video=youtube_share;0Vllo57YRvg]https://youtu.be/0Vllo57YRvg[/video]
I feel like it looks a little deeper here than IRL

1463603329664_wm.jpg
Yeah so nothing like ColourPop TooLips which is a darker "plummy brown"

Last edited:

montREALady

The code for free shipping in Canada is txt. I never pay for shipping! Then again, I'm not pro. Probably it's different for her.
Yeah you can't use that code with pro. I gave it to her the last time you gave it to me. Last summer :) Thanks.
Yeah Nordies is slow, plus they are on my shit list right now.

I didn't know they were going to restock Dej Loaf. Was this found in MAC stand alone stores?

It was apparently when it launched and sold right out. I thought it was online exclusive. MAC Time Sq had it they told me last week.

montREALady

Uh oh! There's a big goof here. I have 2 matte bronzes. I don't know how that happened. I wasn't even sure I should have ordered that shade, thinking I may have it already but in my morning haze I ordered it anyway. But definitely not 2! I'm checking my Macy's e-receipt that has Matte Bronze on it. My packing slip however has Refined Golden on it, not matte bronze. I didn't order refined Golden because I have at least 2 of them already. Yikes!

Not a good start! I was just praising them for shipping so fast!

Icecaramellatte

Not a good start! I was just praising them for shipping so fast!

I was thinking the same thing. But thinking back, I was quite tired that morning so who knows. I will return though. Hate to do it but I do not need 2 bronzers in the same shade. I only tried the Patent Polish I got in Teen Dream. It says online that it is matte but it is not. I like the shade though.

Latest posts