MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus (Jan 22, 2015)

singer82

Where's my Lzzy Hale collection MAC! :whip: all these pop music stars. What about the rock goddesses?! Get with it MAC lol

AccordingToJenn

Do they always do singers? I was kind of hoping (and this may be a long shot) for someone like Laverne Cox! I was hoping they'd switch it up with someone a bit older.

NaomiH

Where's my Lzzy Hale collection MAC!
girl_devil.gif
all these pop music stars. What about the rock goddesses?! Get with it MAC lol
YUS! Lzzy Hale!!

I'd also like Skin from Skunk Anansie

Kaidan

I would've preferred Taylor Swift or Janelle Monae, but both of them were in Cover Girl ads before, so I don't know if that could affect them marketing wise. I love pinks and the lip gloss looks amazing, but Miley as a person is so nasty and shameless. I'll wait for swatches to see if I buy it or not, but so far I like the color choice despite it being an odd one for Miley since she often wears red and nude lipsticks.

It's like when Mac announced the first Rihanna collaboration and many people were against it because of the Chris Brown incident, her flashiness, weed devotion, and being mean on twitter. Yet the same people who bashed her bought nearly all of her stuff from her collaboration with Mac. Same thing went down to a very lesser extent with the Marilyn Monroe collection.

Am I the only one that feels like the quality of these spokespeople is just declining each and every time a new person is announced?.. What's next?
I think everyone universally agrees with you on this.

crystalzi

Skip for me! I love the charity aspect but I'd rather buy another old viva then get another hot pink. And Miley? Pssshhh...

whoadangjamie

I like the shade, but I'm meh with Miley. I wish they'd pick someone that younger girls could admire, or older people could respect. When I think of her I just think of rebellious teen who needs to grow up.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I would've preferred Taylor Swift or Janelle Monae, but both of them were in Cover Girl ads before, so I don't know if that could affect them marketing wise. I love pinks and the lip gloss looks amazing, but Miley as a person is so nasty and shameless. I'll wait for swatches to see if I buy it or not, but so far I like the color choice despite it being an odd one for Miley since she often wears red and nude lipsticks.

It's like when Mac announced the first Rihanna collaboration and many people were against it because of the Chris Brown incident, her flashiness, weed devotion, and being mean on twitter. Yet the same people who bashed her bought nearly all of her stuff from her collaboration with Mac. Same thing went down to a very lesser extent with the Marilyn Monroe collection.

I think everyone universally agrees with you on this.
I ignored those collections, I even avoided the threads, lol.

Vandekamp

I like the shade, but I'm meh with Miley. I wish they'd pick someone that younger girls could admire, or older people could respect. When I think of her I just think of rebellious teen who needs to grow up.
So true. I could not have said it better amy self.