MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus (Jan 22, 2015)

Honi

So I got a sample of the VGMiley2 lipglass. I'd describe it as a reddish coral with a TON of glitter in it. I swatched the gloss on my hand and wiped it off with micellar water and still have a ton of glitter left on my hand. I have compared it to a very orange gloss and a very red gloss down below so you can see the difference. The base is quite sheer so you could basically wear it on any lipstick color, just be prepared that it will warm up more cool-toned shades.

Grand Pumpkin, Live it up, VGMiley2 and Anthurium PLW.

VG Miley2

Grand Pumpkin/live it up (Theyre basically the same), VG Miley 2 and Anthurium

VGMIley2 alone

On Russian Red

On Silly

thefbomb

So I got a sample of the VGMiley2 lipglass. I'd describe it as a reddish coral with a TON of glitter in it. I swatched the gloss on my hand and wiped it off with micellar water and still have a ton of glitter left on my hand. I have compared it to a very orange gloss and a very red gloss down below so you can see the difference. The base is quite sheer so you could basically wear it on any lipstick color, just be prepared that it will warm up more cool-toned shades. Grand Pumpkin, Live it up, VGMiley2 and Anthurium PLW. VG Miley2 Grand Pumpkin/live it up (Theyre basically the same), VG Miley 2 and Anthurium VGMIley2 alone On Russian Red On Silly
Thanks Honi! I LOVE how it looks over Silly. I'm not a gloss or a glitter girl so in skippin the gloss but I am going to get the lipstick that's for sure! It comes out next week right?

Marsha Pomells

So I got a sample of the VGMiley2 lipglass. I'd describe it as a reddish coral with a TON of glitter in it. I swatched the gloss on my hand and wiped it off with micellar water and still have a ton of glitter left on my hand. I have compared it to a very orange gloss and a very red gloss down below so you can see the difference. The base is quite sheer so you could basically wear it on any lipstick color, just be prepared that it will warm up more cool-toned shades. Grand Pumpkin, Live it up, VGMiley2 and Anthurium PLW. VG Miley2 Grand Pumpkin/live it up (Theyre basically the same), VG Miley 2 and Anthurium VGMIley2 alone On Russian Red On Silly
Ok... The lipglass is an exception... I might pick that up. Thanks Honi

NaomiH

Credit to IG user!
cfcfc309_Screenshot_2015-09-08-00-46-16.png

Honi

On Linda's pics it looks much more orange (Lipstick)

http://lindahallberg.se/2015/09/08/viva-glam-miley-cyrus-2/

Corally

Credit to IG user!
cfcfc309_Screenshot_2015-09-08-00-46-16.png
It's sooo pretty but I know I have pretty much identical dupes. From T's list I have Barbecue, Scarlet Ibis, Strange Journey and True Red. Might buy it later on because it's a good cause, but for now it's a no.

Vandekamp

It's sooo pretty but I know I have pretty much identical dupes. From T's list I have Barbecue, Scarlet Ibis, Strange Journey and True Red. Might buy it later on because it's a good cause, but for now it's a no.
I second that. What happened to originality, Mac?

NaomiH

I have Dangerous and Lady Dangerous so I guess I can definitely skip this.
Right? I love the colour,but I have Dangerous, Strange Journey and Lady Danger so do I need this? Nope! I know it's for a good cause and all, but geez MAC, why does it have to be pretty much the exact same shade as 3 other lippies in my stash. Maybe I'll just get the gloss.

thefbomb

Yep! That's what the MAC girl told me when I was at the counter earlier.
Yeah I just went to mac and bought my frst bottle of Fix + (since my specktrarettes always rave about it) and I double checked with them. Guess I'll be there again Thursday

NaomiH

Yeah I just went to mac and bought my frst bottle of Fix + (since my specktrarettes always rave about it) and I double checked with them. Guess I'll be there again Thursday
I might pop in next week or so and bring my possible dupes along to comparison swatch.