MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus (Jan 22, 2015)

MRV

On Linda's pics it looks much more orange (Lipstick)

http://lindahallberg.se/2015/09/08/viva-glam-miley-cyrus-2/
eyelove.gif
I wish!

Thanks, Honi!

montREALady

I'm getting the lipstick since I own none of the dupes. Plus it's a good cause and matte... I was getting it anyway, lol! That gloss can stay there at the counter. Got her first one a few weeks ago though. Haven't even tried it. Haven't used the first lipstick again since it came out though pretty *le sigh*

montREALady

So I got a sample of the VGMiley2 lipglass. I'd describe it as a reddish coral with a TON of glitter in it. I swatched the gloss on my hand and wiped it off with micellar water and still have a ton of glitter left on my hand. I have compared it to a very orange gloss and a very red gloss down below so you can see the difference. The base is quite sheer so you could basically wear it on any lipstick color, just be prepared that it will warm up more cool-toned shades. Grand Pumpkin, Live it up, VGMiley2 and Anthurium PLW. VG Miley2 Grand Pumpkin/live it up (Theyre basically the same), VG Miley 2 and Anthurium VGMIley2 alone On Russian Red On Silly
Gorg!! I have a love/hate relationship with glittery lipglasses!!

Marsha Pomells

I got Strange Journey, and I rarely reach for it unless it's the first lipstick I grab from the lipstick box. The lipstick is a skip, but I might give way to the lipgloss

montREALady

Went to swatch them. The lipstick reminds me of NYX Indie Flick which is the dupe of Lady Danger. Didn't have a chance to swatch LD next to it. I like the lipglass, no more glitter than a normal glitter glass. Outside, gloomy
Another pic, little bigger

laurennnxox

Bought both after trying on in store. I don't know if it is in my head but it's not as orange on me as lady danger. I've tried that one on in store a while back and didn't like it at all. It's definitely an orange-red but a nice balance. I do have to say though that this lipglass feels really comfortable and less... Tacky than others I have. I have VGM1 and two from cinderella and I feel like those are way stickier. I never reach for them. I'm very happy with my purchases :)
a9ab1f15_image.jpeg

Vineetha

Gorgeous!
6a652036_image.jpeg
Super pretty!!
Bought both after trying on in store. I don't know if it is in my head but it's not as orange on me as lady danger. I've tried that one on in store a while back and didn't like it at all. It's definitely an orange-red but a nice balance. I do have to say though that this lipglass feels really comfortable and less... Tacky than others I have. I have VGM1 and two from cinderella and I feel like those are way stickier. I never reach for them. I'm very happy with my purchases :)
a9ab1f15_image.jpeg
You are gorgeous & that shade looks really really really pretty on you!!

montREALady

a9ab1f15_image.jpeg
Looks great on you as do most lippies you show us! I think LD and NYX Indie Flick may be more orange indeed. I'll try to remember to bring Indie Flick with me and swatch all 3 tomorrow. One if the MAC artists was saying she wore the lipstick with Cherry liner and the glass dabbed in the middle.

smileyt06

Went to swatch them. The lipstick reminds me of NYX Indie Flick which is the dupe of Lady Danger. Didn't have a chance to swatch LD next to it. I like the lipglass, no more glitter than a normal glitter glass. Outside, gloomy
Another pic, little bigger
Getting this tomorrow

NaomiH

a9ab1f15_image.jpeg
Lovely Lauren!

laurennnxox

ugh, [@]CrimsonQuill157[/@] it's not letting me quote you! Thanks you are soo sweet. :) & honestly it's hard for me to find a good match. My neck is SUPER fair and neutral. The best match I've found so far is MUFE Y205. Their lightest shade. I just wish it was fuller coverage and lasted a bit longer on me. Today I'm wearing mac's Studio Fix Fluid in NW10 but it's a tad too dark/pink for me. I blend it really well down into my neck. I also have used KVD's light 42 and have liked the match but the formula is eh. Too Faced is releasing two lighter shades of born this way this fall. I'm hoping one of them is a match for me! Their "porcelain" shade is a joke. Not fair toned at all.
Lovely Lauren!
Thank you!!

CrimsonQuill157

Thank you!!
Inside, NW10 looks almost too fair on me, but when I look in my car mirror it looks too dark! My arms are more tan than the rest of me and I feel like it's making what should be decent matches look too fair on me though :( I'm starting to think I lean neutral but I'm honestly not really sure. I have a LOT of redness in my face and I think it is masking my real undertone. I've been considering picking up L'oreal True Match in W1 just to see how a more yellow toned foundation looks on me. I've tried two that leaned super pink and they looked AWFUL on me.