MAC Viva Glam Rihanna 2 (Sept 11, 2014)

I love this lip glass,wore it today over Chintz & many compliments. The lavender shimmer is so pretty & can be worn over various lipsticks. This is such a unique(no dupes) & wearable lip glass.Kudos to the Santa Monica store for shipping & should have bought my sister one.

DarylandCarole

I love this lip glass,wore it today over Chintz & many compliments. The lavender shimmer is so pretty & can be worn over various lipsticks. This is such a unique(no dupes) & wearable lip glass.Kudos to the Santa Monica store for shipping & should have bought my sister one.
I agree! It's been awhile since I wore it so I put both the lippie and gloss on last week. So gorgeous! The gloss totally changes it.

Yazmin

I have Chintz, so I may try that combination.

@Yazmin There is no end to the different lipsticks you can try it over. Next up will be Heroine for me.I just love the fact its so unique & I am not a big lip glass junkie more in to lipstick.

TwistedFaith

I was super late to the bandwagon and only got the VG Rihanna 2 lipstick and lipglass in late December. OMG the lipglass might be my favorite LG MAC has ever made. It is fantastic over so many lipsticks. I tried it over Icon the other day and I loved it. I wish I had gotten a back up soooo badly. :-(

Void

The lipstick is still available to buy so I might buy one just for it being a limited run.
I tried it on at Macy's and hated it, but I'm rethinking now.

I am NOT rethinking of getting the Rihanna VG 2 Lipstick. Browns look uncomplimentary on me & this is no exception. I do love the lipglass though & have never seen anything like it.

montREALady

Looooove this color! The minute I saw it. It does wonders with my skin tone. Got both and a b/u of the lipstick. I agree, the lipglass can compliment various lipsticks. I have her first ones too but prefer 2. Wore them today:
There's BBW SO peeping behind my glasses.

montREALady

Looooove this color! The minute I saw it. It does wonders with my skin tone. Got both and a b/u of the lipstick. I agree, the lipglass can compliment various lipsticks. I have her first ones too but prefer 2. Wore them today:
The lipglass is beautiful. The lipstick....not so much.
Good more for me, I hope to see it at my local CCO, lol!

MissElle12

Good more for me, I hope to see it at my local CCO, lol!
I saw it at the CCO last week! They had "Limited Quantities" according to a sign last week. They also had the RiRi Holiday bag with both VG's. They only had the red lipglass for VGR1. I went to both CCO's in LI.

Vandekamp

I saw it at the CCO last week! They had "Limited Quantities" according to a sign last week. They also had the RiRi Holiday bag with both VG's. They only had the red lipglass for VGR1. I went to both CCO's in LI.
Stop it! I can't take it. hat didn't this CCO have? You must have been in makup heaven.

montREALady

Looooove this color! The minute I saw it. It does wonders with my skin tone. Got both and a b/u of the lipstick. I have her first ones too but prefer these. Wore them today:
You're kidding!!? I haven't been to mine in a while but I doubt they have it.

MissElle12

Stop it! I can't take it. hat didn't this CCO have? You must have been in makup heaven.
The bronze holiday mini pigment set Ive been lemming for
Looooove this color! The minute I saw it. It does wonders with my skin tone. Got both and a b/u of the lipstick. I have her first ones too but prefer these. Wore them today:
You're kidding!!? I haven't been to mine in a while but I doubt they have it.
Its worth a shot to check!!!

Latest posts