MAC Viva Glam Rihanna 2 (Sept 11, 2014)

Ms.O

I believe Mac at Townsquare in Vegas has it. I want to say I saw it there last week
I called them, I think on Dec. 26th & they told me they were OOS and would not get anymore since it was a limited item. I think I will stop by there on my way home from work tomorrow,

gabzillaa

79ee8931_image.jpeg
Found my set!!!!!! :nanas:

I had our secretary call around to 20+ stores yesterday in the Los Angeles area excluding Glendale & Sherman Oaks anything with a 818 area code. These two locations had plenty of the lipglass as well as the lipstick. I know alot of places have the lipstick left but not the lipglass even online. I also called Mac corporate & they advised will not be restocking as they make a certain amount.Which makes since to not still be producing a fading line with a new one (Miley) about to come out. I can only imagine Hollywood being so inconvenient which is why they had 15+ stock on hand.The SA stopped counting at 15 assuring me they had plenty.

Mac stores
Third Street Promenade, 1325 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone:(310) 451-1281

Hollywood & Highland, 6801 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
(323) 465-5030

Shars

I had our secretary call around to 20+ stores yesterday in the Los Angeles area excluding Glendale & Sherman Oaks anything with a 818 area code. These two locations had plenty of the lipglass as well as the lipstick. I know alot of places have the lipstick left but not the lipglass even online. I also called Mac corporate & they advised will not be restocking as they make a certain amount.Which makes since to not still be producing a fading line with a new one (Miley) about to come out. I can only imagine Hollywood being so inconvenient which is why they had 15+ stock on hand.The SA stopped counting at 15 assuring me they had plenty.

Mac stores
Third Street Promenade, 1325 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone:(310) 451-1281

Hollywood & Highland, 6801 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
(323) 465-5030

@NaomiH ^^

Vandekamp

I had our secretary call around to 20+ stores yesterday in the Los Angeles area excluding Glendale & Sherman Oaks anything with a 818 area code. These two locations had plenty of the lipglass as well as the lipstick. I know alot of places have the lipstick left but not the lipglass even online. I also called Mac corporate & they advised will not be restocking as they make a certain amount.Which makes since to not still be producing a fading line with a new one (Miley) about to come out. I can only imagine Hollywood being so inconvenient which is why they had 15+ stock on hand.The SA stopped counting at 15 assuring me they had plenty. Mac stores  Third Street Promenade, 1325 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone: [COLOR=1A0DAB](310) 451-1281[/COLOR]

[COLOR=808080]Hollywood & Highland, 6801 Hollywood Boulevard[COLOR=808080] [/COLOR][COLOR=808080]Los Angeles, CA[/COLOR][COLOR=808080] [/COLOR] (323) 465-5030[/COLOR]

Thank you for sharing this info. Hopefully Naomi will see this.

Misato-san

I purchased Rihanna II lipglass some days ago and... I really like it. It's so strange, I'm a lipstick girl at heart o_O
Hope you will be able to find it girls!

mrsjakeryan

I just wanted to share for those of you still looking for the gloss, the MAC (freestanding) store on Michigan Avenue in Chicago still has some left. I got one for myself today and was a little shocked when the makeup artist said they did still have it in stock. Hope this helps some of you!
winkiss.gif

Vandekamp

I just wanted to share for those of you still looking for the gloss, the MAC (freestanding) store on Michigan Avenue in Chicago still has some left. I got one for myself today and was a little shocked when the makeup artist said they did still have it in stock. Hope this helps some of you!
winkiss.gif
Thank you.
th_thstars.gif

leetskywalker

I'm sure you all got the email, but MAC sent out last chance emails for both colors. I'm thinking about backing up 1, already have for 2.

Latest posts