MAC Viva Glam Rihanna 2 (Sept 11, 2014)

Shars

Oh what I meant was that I won't have any spending money before January so I don't think I'll have the money before they move on to Miley.. Thanks though!!
The Miley one doesn't launch til Jan 22nd so you may still have time. I don't think Nordstrom will get rid of the Rihanna one that soon either. They tend to hold on to stock for a while. Fingers crossed you can still grab them.

emberdarling

The Miley one doesn't launch til Jan 22nd so you may still have time. I don't think Nordstrom will get rid of the Rihanna one that soon either. They tend to hold on to stock for a while. Fingers crossed you can still grab them.
Thank you!! Here's hoping :)

emberdarling

I had just come to terms with the fact that I will be missing this when a blogger I follow posted a look and I scrolled through the pics thinking "all I really like about this is the lipstick what is it I gotta know" and get to the product list and whaddya know....its this lipstick

Lipstickwh0re

I swatched this at a counter tonight and it really isn't for me. So, it will be a pass. I'm not a lipglass person but I did like a look TymeTheInfamous did with it so I might pick that up.

Lipstickwh0re

Don't feel bad. It wasn't for me either. It was not my cup of tea.
Thanks. I really don't think I can pull it off. Like, if I did purchase it I would probably wear it for Halloween. I don't see it as a color I could seriously wear out. VGR1 is more wearable to me. It seems like a holiday red but I can wear it whenever still if I want to.

Vandekamp

Thanks. I really don't think I can pull it off. Like, if I did purchase it I would probably wear it for Halloween. I don't see it as a color I could seriously  wear out. VGR1 is more wearable to me. It seems like a holiday red but I can wear it whenever still if I want to. 
I wish VGR1 was a matte though. I hardly ever wear mine because of this.

andicandi3x12

Now Im going CRAZY I needed the lipglass and I know its gonna be so hard to find :( Thats what I get for being so wishy washy and thinking mirror was too similar!

PraiseBastet

When I heard Miley was the next glam girl I literally rushed to my mac counter to buy both Rhiannas and the glosses. And thinking of backing up the gray ones