MAC Viva Glam Rihanna 2 (Sept 11, 2014)

Ms.O

I believe Mac at Townsquare in Vegas has it. I want to say I saw it there last week
I called them, I think on Dec. 26th & they told me they were OOS and would not get anymore since it was a limited item. I think I will stop by there on my way home from work tomorrow,

gabzillaa

79ee8931_image.jpeg
Found my set!!!!!! :nanas:

I had our secretary call around to 20+ stores yesterday in the Los Angeles area excluding Glendale & Sherman Oaks anything with a 818 area code. These two locations had plenty of the lipglass as well as the lipstick. I know alot of places have the lipstick left but not the lipglass even online. I also called Mac corporate & they advised will not be restocking as they make a certain amount.Which makes since to not still be producing a fading line with a new one (Miley) about to come out. I can only imagine Hollywood being so inconvenient which is why they had 15+ stock on hand.The SA stopped counting at 15 assuring me they had plenty.

Mac stores
Third Street Promenade, 1325 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone:(310) 451-1281

Hollywood & Highland, 6801 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
(323) 465-5030

Shars

I had our secretary call around to 20+ stores yesterday in the Los Angeles area excluding Glendale & Sherman Oaks anything with a 818 area code. These two locations had plenty of the lipglass as well as the lipstick. I know alot of places have the lipstick left but not the lipglass even online. I also called Mac corporate & they advised will not be restocking as they make a certain amount.Which makes since to not still be producing a fading line with a new one (Miley) about to come out. I can only imagine Hollywood being so inconvenient which is why they had 15+ stock on hand.The SA stopped counting at 15 assuring me they had plenty.

Mac stores
Third Street Promenade, 1325 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone:(310) 451-1281

Hollywood & Highland, 6801 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
(323) 465-5030

@NaomiH ^^

Vandekamp

I had our secretary call around to 20+ stores yesterday in the Los Angeles area excluding Glendale & Sherman Oaks anything with a 818 area code. These two locations had plenty of the lipglass as well as the lipstick. I know alot of places have the lipstick left but not the lipglass even online. I also called Mac corporate & they advised will not be restocking as they make a certain amount.Which makes since to not still be producing a fading line with a new one (Miley) about to come out. I can only imagine Hollywood being so inconvenient which is why they had 15+ stock on hand.The SA stopped counting at 15 assuring me they had plenty. Mac stores  Third Street Promenade, 1325 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone: [COLOR=1A0DAB](310) 451-1281[/COLOR]

[COLOR=808080]Hollywood & Highland, 6801 Hollywood Boulevard[COLOR=808080] [/COLOR][COLOR=808080]Los Angeles, CA[/COLOR][COLOR=808080] [/COLOR] (323) 465-5030[/COLOR]

Thank you for sharing this info. Hopefully Naomi will see this.

Misato-san

I purchased Rihanna II lipglass some days ago and... I really like it. It's so strange, I'm a lipstick girl at heart o_O
Hope you will be able to find it girls!

mrsjakeryan

I just wanted to share for those of you still looking for the gloss, the MAC (freestanding) store on Michigan Avenue in Chicago still has some left. I got one for myself today and was a little shocked when the makeup artist said they did still have it in stock. Hope this helps some of you!
winkiss.gif

Vandekamp

I just wanted to share for those of you still looking for the gloss, the MAC (freestanding) store on Michigan Avenue in Chicago still has some left. I got one for myself today and was a little shocked when the makeup artist said they did still have it in stock. Hope this helps some of you!
winkiss.gif
Thank you.
th_thstars.gif

leetskywalker

I'm sure you all got the email, but MAC sent out last chance emails for both colors. I'm thinking about backing up 1, already have for 2.