MAC Viva Glam Rihanna 2 (Sept 11, 2014)

Rebellefleur

As much as I love riri I would have loved to see someone new for Vivaglam! ...Like kelly rowland :)
ah well. the gloss sounds nice.

CrimsonQuill157

I do really like it paired with Burgundy liner and actually wear it quite often which I didn't think I would, but I do! lol
I've barely worn mine, so I may have to try this! Oooh wonder how it would look with Nightmoth... or over an orange liner.... Possiblities!!

MakeupQueen4

I'm on the fence about this. I'm going to reserve judgment for after the promo pics and blogger reviews come out. But I can somewhat see myself wearing this shade in winter. Can't wait to see swatches.

Spectacular

LMAO, well damn, the pucker is everything. As for the lipstick...yeah I'll wait to see what it looks like when the bloggers get to it, if it's a sheer plum lippy with sparkles...well I've already got Grey Friday and the Urban Decay lipstick. If its not unique then no bueno, they can keep this Viva Glam too. As for Miley...yeah, that would have to be the most perfect beautiful lippy because I'm bored by her and her tongue.

SassClassBeauty

I'm done with you RiRi! Let me be!

....ok one more lippie.
sneaky.gif

ElarnerDawn

I'd probably go for Miley even though I'm not really a fan... But if I see a tongue in a promo As for this LS it will be a skip! I'm so fair I think I'd look extremely strange!

singer82

I'm ready for a kick ass rock goddess be a spokeswoman! Lzzy Hale or Maria Brink would be awesome! Plus them and their bands are very hot right now. And they are both besutiful. Would say Amy Lee too but she's taking a break from music to have a baby. Maria
f5bce92a_background-1.jpeg
Lzzy
020e8903_Lzzy-Hale.jpeg

Corally

I'm ready for a kick ass rock goddess be a spokeswoman! Lzzy Hale or Maria Brink would be awesome! Plus them and their bands are very hot right now. And they are both besutiful. Would say Amy Lee too but she's taking a break from music to have a baby. Maria
Lzzy
020e8903_Lzzy-Hale.jpeg
YES TO METAL/ROCK GODDESSES!! And Maria Brink would be awesome indeed.

matchachoco

Quote:Originally Posted by alexisweaver

Ewww there's a Miley VG? Nooooo. She's worse than RiRi but I can't wait to see the promo photo for this collection.
Thanks Erin!

Imagine the promo for VG Miley :( I just know that damn tongue will be out..... :(
That was literally my first thought!!! "I swear to gosh, if I see a tongue promo photo…." UGH.
Hopefully she'll be high fashion Miley for VG. She can be so classy and stunning when she wants to be. As for VGRR2... I love me a unique color but I don't see myself wearing that. Maybe the gloss....

NaomiH

Lzzy
020e8903_Lzzy-Hale.jpeg
Lzzy Hale :eyelove: I have such a girl crush on her. Lol