MAC - Viva Glam Special Edition Lipstick Discussion

LMD84

I remember hearing the glosses were 6 months I think? But that they will be gone in February also.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I wish I could get a backup of Gaga l/s but I still haven't even bought the Gaga gloss :(
yes that does ring a bell! i think that is correct!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I remember hearing the glosses were 6 months I think? But that they will be gone in February also.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I wish I could get a backup of Gaga l/s but I still haven't even bought the Gaga gloss :(
I think you're right- everything will likely be gone in February/ March.

peachsuns

Does anyone know if Cyndi l/s is close to Cockney or Lady Bug?
I'll buy a b/u of Cyndi soon, but just wondering if there's some perm lipstick close to Cyndi.
tong.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Does anyone know if Cyndi l/s is close to Cockney or Lady Bug?
I'll buy a b/u of Cyndi soon, but just wondering if there's some perm lipstick close to Cyndi.
tong.gif

Cockney is in the same spectrum, but it's a lot brighter and more of a true red (with a yellow undertone)- it doesn't have the coral tones that Cyndi has. I haven't swatched Lady Bug in a while, but I remember it being sheerer than Cockney, but very similar.

peachsuns

Cockney is in the same spectrum, but it's a lot brighter and more of a true red (with a yellow undertone)- it doesn't have the coral tones that Cyndi has. I haven't swatched Lady Bug in a while, but I remember it being sheerer than Cockney, but very similar.
Thank you so much, katred!
heart.gif
Your description makes sense.
yes.gif

I guess my hunt for Cyndi dupe continues.
cutey.gif

LittleMaryJane

Thanks for answering my question, girls on when it will stop being sold... I'll probably buy a back up of cyndi gloss when I do my after Christmas haul
pompom.gif

VAQTPIE

I <3 this lipstick and lipglass, but it's no longer in store. Do SE Viva Glam products ever end up at the CCO?

Bumping my question to see if anyone knows the answer....This post is in re: Viva Glam VI SE (Fergie) l/g and l/s.

LMD84

Bumping my question to see if anyone knows the answer....This post is in re: Viva Glam VI SE (Fergie) l/g and l/s.
i've seen the lip palettes from old holiday collections at the cco... but that is it for viva glam to be honest

Care

yes they do, but they aren't supposed to... so if you see them there, snatch them up! We just got a few VG glosses @ my cco including VG VI SE

Curly1908

I was just at my CCO the other day, and I saw Viva Glam V, VI, and VISE l/s. I saw one of the Viva Glam l/g but don't remember which one it was.

VAQTPIE

I appreciate everyone that responded. I'll be calling the CCO's near me tomorrow to see what they have! When I did the live chat with the MAC Artist on maccosmetics.com, she said that it was no longer available and that VG items never go to CCO's. But I know that MAC's not crazy.....they wouldn't just throw it away...they've got to make some money on the products.

Care

they aren't suppsoed to be shipped to CCOs, but on occasion the packagers are careless and I'd imagine forget to toss them to the side when packing up shipment boxes

I appreciate everyone that responded. I'll be calling the CCO's near me tomorrow to see what they have! When I did the live chat with the MAC Artist on maccosmetics.com, she said that it was no longer available and that VG items never go to CCO's. But I know that MAC's not crazy.....they wouldn't just throw it away...they've got to make some money on the products.