MAC - Viva Glam Special Edition Lipstick Discussion

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i wanted the dita one sooo bad. i got lisa marie, not bad tho. i've got a couple of tees, and while the world aids day one nice-i use it for pjs now-i was hoping they woulda sent us a new one for last month.
ssad.gif

Me too! I wanted Dita or Debbie. I thought those were too boxy though and felt sloppy when I wore them. I modified my striped one so it wouldn't look so pajama-y. lol I always get shirts that are waaaay too small or too big.

OK, so Fergie wants to beat Pammy's record of selling VGV, so everyone should get one! Everyone should have a VG in their makeup wardrobe.
yes.gif

petitetamtam

I absolutely love this lipstick Viva Glam VI Se, I ordered it online and expected it to be slightly more pinkish...but its a really lovely berry but subtle colour on my very pigmented lips....I would recommend it to everyone it´s perfect for summer..........

Monakhd

Okay, so I HATE to beat a dead horse here... but forgive my ignorance:

Why didn't they come out with a fresh NEW Viva Glam with a new spokesmodel and get my blood rushing again!?

I dont understand this whole Special Edition business and why we're still on 6. What happened V G VII?

On a different note, wouldn't it be great if we had a new Viva Glam in a different color family?
yahoo.gif

VAQTPIE

I <3 this lipstick and lipglass, but it's no longer in store. Do SE Viva Glam products ever end up at the CCO?

peachsuns

I really need to order VG Cyndi (both l/s and l/g) online soon! I love them both and I need backups. I've been postponing it for the new collections.
nonono.gif

Anyway, they're pure love!
eyelove.gif

Dekadencija

Cyndi l/g arrived yesterday (almost huged my postman! haha) and it really is pure love, I can feel it
bouquet.gif
I'm waiting for the l/s too. I wish I could get my hands on back ups but I bought it from a girl, hopefully I'll catch some good sales, I'm really loving it!

MACina

Cyndi l/g arrived yesterday (almost huged my postman! haha) and it really is pure love, I can feel it
bouquet.gif
I'm waiting for the l/s too. I wish I could get my hands on back ups but I bought it from a girl, hopefully I'll catch some good sales, I'm really loving it!
Great that you got the l/g and will get the l/s soon!

I do also love them very much!!!

I got both the lipstick and the lipgloss and I use them very often.

katred

Specktra Bestie
isnt it next year they stop? not sure when though...

My recollection was that both the lipsticks and the glosses would be available for a year. The lipsticks are supposed to be gone in February. I can't quite remember if the glosses are supposed to stick around a full year (until September), or if they're going in February too.

Hilde

I also have cyndi on its way, I' m hoping it will look good with bite of an apple blush, they seem to be similar in tone. And the VG VI se is great, I have both the ls and lg.

TeresitaMC

I remember hearing the glosses were 6 months I think? But that they will be gone in February also.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I wish I could get a backup of Gaga l/s but I still haven't even bought the Gaga gloss :(

shontay07108

I also have cyndi on it's way, I' m hoping it will look good with bite of an apple blush, they seem to be similar in tone. And the VG VI se is great, I have both the ls and lg.

Cyndi and Bite of an Apple are awesome together! I do that combo often.