MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
Not a fan of lipglass. More purple everything, but lipglass I say!

omg why must all those lovely purple colors be in lipglass form?? i hate lipglass ugh

luvlydee

First off, Instagram has to be the worst thing that has happened to cosmetic photography! As if it isn't hard enough to capture true colours by photo lol. Anyways....it is hard to tell for sure from that photo, but the pink on the left looks almost like All Girl pigment (colour filters considered).
i always wondered why they put filters on pictures like these. People want to see the true colors! lol

but i guess beggars cant be choosers. im glad to even see at least a filtered product lmao

BeLucky

I wish I had more of a connection to the comics; I think I'd be a little more excited about it if I did. I mean, Wonder Woman got me into mac...I went in for the packaging and fell in love with the products. The packaging for these are super cute, though.

commandolando

I thought the pigment looked like kitchmas, all girl would make more sense!
First off, Instagram has to be the worst thing that has happened to cosmetic photography! As if it isn't hard enough to capture true colours by photo lol. Anyways....it is hard to tell for sure from that photo, but the pink on the left looks almost like All Girl pigment (colour filters considered).

aradhana

i love betty and veronica, but i'm not that excited for this yet...maybe if i see a nice look done with the products or soemthing...at the moment, much more looking forward to the holiday collection!
but i like that type of quad better than the regular quad packaging....

sss215

so far we have seen 2 quads/palettes    i hope there are more things. atleast its not only one eyeshadow like the peggy collection. that was a total BUMMER!                              3 glosses                              2 piggies                              2-3 lipsticks
I think since this is a comic collection like WW was we will see products like the ones in WW 4 lipsticks, 4 glosses 3 quads. (I'm wont get spoiled rich cause I have the shop drop quad, they look similar) 2 pigments, 2 glitters or 4 pigments... 4 products in that type of packaging 2 polishes 2 blush duos in compacts. Or 2 Beauty Powders. I would like a double sided mirror though. I'm sure some type of eyeliner and mascara Tote bag Tee shirt Brush bags? Hmmmm I wonder... I HOPE there is a comic book mailer like the one I received for the WW launch

HppyLittleNinja

This packaging sure is cute. My eldest daughter's bday is just after the launch, and I'm sure she'd love these. I'll almost certainly buy her one of the quads and a lippie or l/g for the packaging alone.
yes.gif

There's nothing I want for myself; I like the packaging but it feels too kid like for me to want it. I might even break my own 'no makeup other than Lip Smackers type products' rule for my 11 year old for this collection. She's been begging for a MAC l/g for ages (more than willing to spend her own money for it) and I've not let her because she's just too young to wade into this space. $2 near clear gloss at Claires? Sure. $20 gloss at MAC? Not until you're in high school.

There's a light gloss with Betty on it; I could see myself buying that for her as a special treat. Her bday is also right around the launch and she adores those characters.
What a treat! She's going to give you the hugest hug -- or I would, if you were my Mommy :D

singer82

New piggies! We are so due for new ones. White packaging again...I get that it suits the theme but man. Good thing I'm not much of a packaging person (the holiday packaging is reeling me in though!). I've never really been into BnV, but am excited for those that love them :)

princess sarah

I am loving the look of that pink pigment, and that pic of the quad has brought me around.

Hopefully we see a colour story soon! I am looking forward to seeing that alot now after seeing these sneak peaks