MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

Prettypackages

I wore flatter me for the first time since I got this collex. It's so pretty. It warmed up my face and gave me more of a made up look. Elegant one described these perfectly. Kinda like what panty hose does to a bare leg. (hope I got that right)

joycemendez

I bought betty bright from someone and I'm in love! I'm trying to find cream soda and the mirror with the sleeve
cheerleader.gif

thefbomb

I bought betty bright from someone and I'm in love! I'm trying to find cream soda and the mirror with the sleeve
cheerleader.gif
Lucky! Glad you love it!

Im dying to have one of the lipsticks but I only ever find them for like $80ish and what not on ebay and I feel too guilty for that. Im keeping my eyes open on local selling sites though. I did see someone who posted a while ago on one site who had tons of BUs they were selling but I missed out, I'll just keep checking and maybe they'll put up another most and have something (or someone else will)

I got lucky and my coworker bought me Veronicas Blush from someone who was selling it new not in box. Its beautiful too! I wish I just wouldve sucked it up and bought stuff when they released. I wouldve got both blushes, both face powders, 2 Veronica lipsticks.

I regret it way too much, haha. Its always nagging at me. I havent seen a collection Ive loved as much as that or Wonder Woman and I missed them both
crybaby.gif

CiaoBellaa

I'm probably gonna get rocks thrown at me lmao but I have never worn any of my lippies from this collection. Betty Bright, Girl Next Door, Daddy's Little Girl, or Ronnie Red. It was a weird time for me, I was shy but I hopelessly loved these lipsticks. Lmao don't hate me, I plan on using them as soon as I get back home (I'm at college.)
I think this collection was great too. I wore Cream Soda a lot. I also loved the Betty pigments but never used those either....
Wow I am ashamed of myself for this post.
I will use these products fellow makeup lovers, I promise.

LouGarner

I'm probably gonna get rocks thrown at me lmao but I have never worn any of my lippies from this collection. Betty Bright, Girl Next Door, Daddy's Little Girl, or Ronnie Red. It was a weird time for me, I was shy but I hopelessly loved these lipsticks. Lmao don't hate me, I plan on using them as soon as I get back home (I'm at college.)
I think this collection was great too. I wore Cream Soda a lot. I also loved the Betty pigments but never used those either....
Wow I am ashamed of myself for this post.
I will use these products fellow makeup lovers, I promise.
lol, no one is going to throw rocks especially when I know that I have make up from previous collection or more recent collections that I haven't wore yet either.

CiaoBellaa

lol, no one is going to throw rocks especially when I know that I have make up from previous collection or more recent collections that I haven't wore yet either.
Its so bad lmao, I feel guilty myself! Especially when I know they are items others would love to own :/

thefbomb

I'm probably gonna get rocks thrown at me lmao but I have never worn any of my lippies from this collection. Betty Bright, Girl Next Door, Daddy's Little Girl, or Ronnie Red. It was a weird time for me, I was shy but I hopelessly loved these lipsticks. Lmao don't hate me, I plan on using them as soon as I get back home (I'm at college.) I think this collection was great too. I wore Cream Soda a lot. I also loved the Betty pigments but never used those either.... Wow I am ashamed of myself for this post.  I will use these products fellow makeup lovers, I promise. 
I WILL THROW ROCKS AT YOU! Haha nooo I would never. I wasn't a MAC buyer at the time because I thought $20 on one lipstick was crazy (oh how times change lol). By the time I decided to get one I chose only one-Ronnie Red. Tried one store which said many places were sold out and I gave up

CiaoBellaa

I wasn't a MAC buyer at the time because I thought $20 on one lipstick was crazy (oh how times change lol). By the time I decided to get one I chose only one-Ronnie Red. Tried one store which said many places were sold out and I gave up
Lolll. My mom has Ronnie Red and I've worn hers but not my own lmao. What an annoying daughter. Honestly, Ronnie Red probably suits my particular tastes the most. So I think you have the right one :)

thefbomb

Lolll. My mom has Ronnie Red and I've worn hers but not my own lmao. What an annoying daughter. Honestly, Ronnie Red probably suits my particular tastes the most. So I think you have the right one :)
What are moms for if you can't use their makeup!

crayolaforeyes

I'm probably gonna get rocks thrown at me lmao but I have never worn any of my lippies from this collection. Betty Bright, Girl Next Door, Daddy's Little Girl, or Ronnie Red. It was a weird time for me, I was shy but I hopelessly loved these lipsticks. Lmao don't hate me, I plan on using them as soon as I get back home (I'm at college.) I think this collection was great too. I wore Cream Soda a lot. I also loved the Betty pigments but never used those either.... Wow I am ashamed of myself for this post.  I will use these products fellow makeup lovers, I promise. 
I hate to say it but same with me, I have lipsticks, lipglasses, eyrshadows and the blushes from this collection never worn. I buy as a collector and plan to wear them but never do!

CiaoBellaa

I hate to say it but same with me, I have lipsticks, lipglasses, eyrshadows and the blushes from this collection never worn. I buy as a collector and plan to wear them but never do!
Dammn we suck. Lol. I'm gonna make it a point to start wearing old collections! Vintage
cooldude.gif

joycemendez

Lucky! Glad you love it!

Im dying to have one of the lipsticks but I only ever find them for like $80ish and what not on ebay and I feel too guilty for that. Im keeping my eyes open on local selling sites though. I did see someone who posted a while ago on one site who had tons of BUs they were selling but I missed out, I'll just keep checking and maybe they'll put up another most and have something (or someone else will)

I got lucky and my coworker bought me Veronicas Blush from someone who was selling it new not in box. Its beautiful too! I wish I just wouldve sucked it up and bought stuff when they released. I wouldve got both blushes, both face powders, 2 Veronica lipsticks.

I regret it way too much, haha. Its always nagging at me. I havent seen a collection Ive loved as much as that or Wonder Woman and I missed them both
crybaby.gif
You should join makeup groups on facebook! There are 2 people who are selling betty bright for around $30. PM me if you want the name of the group :)

bluelitzer

Gosh this was released 2 years ago. Where have those years gone? lol. I haven't stopped loving this collection.
That time I was backing almost every lipstick I got so I won't feel bad using them! Now I rarely do that and I make sure I only buy stuff I would actually use.
I love Daddy's Little Girl and Ronnie Red. I can't explain it but RR is like bright but deep kind of red and none of my 132,034 red lipsticks look the same way on me.
Thankfully my Mall Madness lipglass is still not rancid. I regretted not grabbing the strawberry malt red lipglass with the pretty Veronica face on it.
Betty Bright is a little too light on me but it looks so much flattering when I use a lip brush instead of slathering it on.
This was a great collection from a very memorable year.
*julie tearjerky on the phone*

ahoythere

DId anybody try to depot the quad from this collection? I really like 3 out of the 4 colors but that 4th color is just killing me with it's wasted space. I do not want that grey in there!!!!!

Latest posts