MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

sharkbait

I wasn't as into mac as I am now... but seeing some of the things from this collection has got me kicking myelf in the butt. I need to get to an cco and see if they have anything from the collection.
Me three! Though I did like macs perm stuff, I never looked at their le collections much. I JUST missed this collection, too. :\ But call your CCO at the beginning of April to check the new shipment and good luck!

NaomiH

You're gonna flirt w the doctors there missy??? I'm watching u! Lol
Depends on if the doctor looks like Gerard Butler or not.
girlhaha.gif

jchait

I missed this collection too and have been on the hunt! I got a ton of stuff at the CCO early this month and the girl at the store said they had the lipsticks earlier this year. Hopefully they'll be getting more for April. Who'd you get stuff from on IG/what did you search?
#themakeupexchange

ladyjamire

That lipstick and the girl on the photo are beautiful, i love her eyes. I think i may even prefer this lipstick to betty bright

BuickMackane

I want Ronnie red so bad why did I skip this collection
crybaby.gif
You so stunning in this color I hope you backed it up!!
th_e2cloud9.gif
If it's any consolation RR is pretty similar to quite a few recent(ish) MAC releases. So if you have those, missing RR shouldn't be that big a deal.

Glam - Ronnie Red - Charmed, I'm Sure, Absolute Power

RR and AP are actually very very similar IRL (AP's a wee bit darker IMO). My lips are miserably lacking in pigment, so they don't look exactly the same on me, but if you have even slightly more pigmented lips, the difference will probably be undetectable.

Glam is a tad pinker, but if you use it with a red liner that has no pink in it, chances are you'll end up with RR.

Dolly Snow

If it's any consolation RR is pretty similar to quite a few recent(ish) MAC releases. So if you have those, missing RR shouldn't be that big a deal. Glam - Ronnie Red - Charmed, I'm Sure, Absolute Power RR and AP are actually very very similar IRL (AP's a wee bit darker IMO). My lips are miserably lacking in pigment, so they don't look exactly the same on me, but if you have even slightly more pigmented lips, the difference will probably be undetectable. Glam is a tad pinker, but if you use it with a red liner that has no pink in it, chances are you'll end up with RR.
Good to know thank you

LouGarner

If it's any consolation RR is pretty similar to quite a few recent(ish) MAC releases. So if you have those, missing RR shouldn't be that big a deal.

Glam - Ronnie Red - Charmed, I'm Sure, Absolute Power

RR and AP are actually very very similar IRL (AP's a wee bit darker IMO). My lips are miserably lacking in pigment, so they don't look exactly the same on me, but if you have even slightly more pigmented lips, the difference will probably be undetectable.

Glam is a tad pinker, but if you use it with a red liner that has no pink in it, chances are you'll end up with RR.
thanks for the swatches. i don't have RR but i have Absolute Power so now i feel 100% better since they are so close to each other. And i just got Betty Bright a few weeks ago. i am so excited and can't wait to try it.

stephshopaholic

I only bought Ronnie red from this collection but I wish I had grabbed Betty bright too it looks so nice. It does look a lot like flamingo though, which I already have so I guess that's close enough.