MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

LouGarner

I still love Ronnie Red! I never got boyfriend stealer because I thought it wasn't a very spring-type color and I prefer vampy type colors like it to be somewhat opaque and matte. But that's just my personal preference.
heart.gif
I wasn't even into vampy color back then but now I love them lol

lele86

i got daddy little girl last year on feb 7th and decided to wear it this year feb 7th im in love im mad i waited to long to wait to wear it i have to many lipsticks lol

bluelitzer

I wish I had gotten a betty lipglass instead of betty bright lipstick. betty bright is a tad bit too light and it washes me out.

trina11225

Quote:Originally Posted by bluelitzer

I wish I had gotten a betty lipglass instead of betty bright lipstick. betty bright is a tad bit too light and it washes me out.

yea i paired mines with nyx plum, to help.

Rainbunny

i got daddy little girl last  year on feb 7th and decided to wear it this year feb 7th im in love im mad i waited to long to wait to wear it i have to many lipsticks lol
That colour REALLY suits you. I especially like it on you when you're wearing glasses.

Fancieland

i got daddy little girl last  year on feb 7th and decided to wear it this year feb 7th im in love im mad i waited to long to wait to wear it i have to many lipsticks lol
DLG looks so pretty on you! I totally regret not getting backups I have a little nub left that I'm preserving lol. You're making me want to pull it back out though!

RaymondKurzweil

Long time no post and I hate to bring up an old thread but I went searching for another Betty Bright online and the eBay prices are absurd! For no other lipstick in the collection BUT Betty Bright! I'm kind of shocked, honestly.

jchait

I'm so mad that I missed out on this collection. However, I was able to pick up some of the items from CCO and Ebay and IG so I'm slowly but surely getting myself the parts of the collection I love. I really want DLG ): Can't seem to find it reasonable priced anywhere

sharkbait

I'm so mad that I missed out on this collection. However, I was able to pick up some of the items from CCO and Ebay and IG so I'm slowly but surely getting myself the parts of the collection I love. I really want DLG ): Can't seem to find it reasonable priced anywhere
I missed this collection too and have been on the hunt! I got a ton of stuff at the CCO early this month and the girl at the store said they had the lipsticks earlier this year. Hopefully they'll be getting more for April. Who'd you get stuff from on IG/what did you search?

vamua703

I missed this collection too and have been on the hunt! I got a ton of stuff at the CCO early this month and the girl at the store said they had the lipsticks earlier this year. Hopefully they'll be getting more for April. Who'd you get stuff from on IG/what did you search?
I wasn't as into mac as I am now... but seeing some of the things from this collection has got me kicking myelf in the butt. I need to get to an cco and see if they have anything from the collection.