MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion

Leeny

I'd love for Mac to collaborate with Betsey Johnson. I would lose my mind and buy everything. Especially if the packaging had her trademark flower print.
YES!! Love Betsey Johnson. I picked up 2 packs of the OPI collab collection nail stickers from Sephora, the cherries and bows are too cute.

Ashleybubbles83

i think it'd be awesome betsey does a lot with animal print, and i'm pretty sure khloe loves leopard...she says it at least twice on every episode of K&L...so hypothetically speaking, if there was a a betsey launch one month and then a kardashian the next month...i'd be in heaven!

Piarpreet

hmmm i think i'd vote BJ for now. I think the packaging would be more fun, and so would the colors!

i think it'd be awesome betsey does a lot with animal print, and i'm pretty sure khloe loves leopard...she says it at least twice on every episode of K&L...so hypothetically speaking, if there was a a betsey launch one month and then a kardashian the next month...i'd be in heaven!

singer82

thud.gif
I loveeeee her! This would be... Legen.......wait for it.........dary!

I'd love for Mac to collaborate with Betsey Johnson. I would lose my mind and buy everything. Especially if the packaging had her trademark flower print.

martiangurll

I think they just have professional stylists and make up artists who help them out for their appearances. I am not so sure their own choices are that great. But I have no doubt a Kardashian collection would sell like hotcakes.

Sequinzombie

I think they just have professional stylists and make up artists who help them out for their appearances. I am not so sure their own choices are that great. But I have no doubt a Kardashian collection would sell like hotcakes.

Well since the divorce fiasco a kk collection probably wouldnt sell out as fast. I don't care for them but damn their makeup is always fierce.

OctoberViolet

I don't doubt you on this at all martiangurll! I'm sure they don't put on their own makeup. It looks way too perfect. I do hope we start seeing some of Beth Ditto's collection soon. I want to see what the color story will be and if there will be any unique lippies in her collection. I can imagine lots of brights again and I am not complaining. I just need to see something & soon. I'm too impatient.

OctoberViolet

I wouldn't even mind a Runaways collection. I grew up listening to them when I was just a wee child & I am still a fan of theirs. I know that's more 70's, but hey. Rock is rock. How about an Ozzy Osbourne collection. He wore some interesting makeup as well. Oh...Poison. Ha! They looked better than some girls I knew & wore their makeup better also.

liba

Wow, great to see so many old RAWK gals here!!

A "Masters of Metal" collection would be just nuts.

Then, of course, it's high time for a Punk Women collection, with Nina Hagen, Siouxsee, Debby Harry, Lene Lovich & Exene Cervenka. (I'm sorry but Patti Smith wouldn't fit in from the makeup end of it
ohboy.gif
). All of these women created amazing makeup looks for years, without stylists and art directors, etc. So much better than a gaggle of Kardashians!

Latest posts