MAC x Brooke Candy (August 27, 2015)

Vandekamp

The new MAC website is a fucking pain in the ass to navigate IMO
iagree.gif
That it is. And the worst part about it is that Mac has not made any changes to improve it after receiving thousands of complaints. When I called to complain, CS said Mac had no plans to default back to the old website. Shameful.

ARmakeupjunkie

I tried on my Which Witch the other night and it looks brown with a hint of purple. Very different from anything else I have. Still have not tried Mind Control but, it's red and amplified so I'm sure I will love it. LOL!

lilinah

My Which Witch arrived yesterday and i'm wearing it today. It went on a bit patchy this AM, but it may be because i put something else on my lips first. Smoothing it out with my finger did the trick.

Then i went to my local MAC to test some of the Vamplifies and the MUA who knows me said she liked it, even tho she didn't know what it was.

Which Witch is an unusual color - in between warm and cool - seems to change which way it leans on different people. And quite muted. And with that hint of grey sheen. I like it. I doubt there are dupes for it - and i have SOOOO many purple and violet lipsticks.

elegant-one

iagree.gif
That it is. And the worst part about it is that Mac has not made any changes to improve it after receiving thousands of complaints. When I called to complain, CS said Mac had no plans to default back to the old website. Shameful.
icon_eek.gif
holysheep.gif
ohboy.gif
See, I told that Mac higher up guy that called me...you don't care anything about customers
blah.gif

sillygirl82

I'm finally wore Mind Control. It's supposedly cool, but blue reds look pink on against my yellow undertone. This one is staying red.

ashievic

They won't do anything until the bottom line changes. Then the bean counters will get their knickers in a knot, and then things will change. Accountants can be a such a pain....I know I was raised by one. The share holders will also be screaming if the profit margin dips. OK, my brain now hurts, I just put together a cognitive thought. Time to go back to Ashland.

brumblebee

I'm a little annoyed at how dupe able those colors are. I read Temptalia's reviews and was surprised at how many dupes she could find.

ashievic

I'm a little annoyed at how dupe able those colors are. I read Temptalia's reviews and was surprised at how many dupes she could find.
I own it, as well as having at least 50 vamps. I disagree with Ms. T that there is dupes. Close but I own nothing like WW.

cocofiere

absolutely refuse to support this.  another person misappropriating what they think is black, urban, ghetto culture for profit.   In one article she said she had a ghetto mindset, but your father was the CFO of Hustler? Mmm ok.  what exactly is a ghetto mindset Brooke?  which is why I refuse to buy anything from this line b/c it directly supports her popularity.  I am so done with  pop stars misappropriating (what they think) is black culture.  From twerking, to cornrows, having  pics of aretha followed by a pic of watermelon  (miley, taylor, and katie perry), to her saying she has a ghetto mentatlity?  Um how? your dad was the CFO for Hustler.  What is a ghetto mentality anyway?  nope, not doing it.  sick of it. 
I completely agree. Although what threw me off was all the demonic-themed imagery in her promo pic. I don't tolerate that or the energy of people who do within my space therefore, it was an instant skip. I prefer the theme behind the MAC Me Over collection and campaign so my funds will be diverted to that instead.

Latest posts