MAC x Brooke Candy (August 27, 2015)

montREALady

Can't wait to see your swatches. Not blind purchasing WW, I don't know what to think of this collection to be more honest I think that's what has put me off this collection. If it was in the standard black box, maybe. If WW wasn't a patchy mess during Karen's video review, maybe. And another thing... How the f*** is Firm Form supposed to be a dupe for WW??? Ain't FF supposed to be a funky brown/bronze/black number
Lmao. I'm over here thinking I need it cause it looks edgy and I wanted a Yung Rapunxel dupe! I bu'd PH though. So again, I ask do I need it? It got a C grade from Temptalia. Are the tubes special packaging or nah?
I think I'll just make do with the mess that is PH. Plus Karen said she lined, applied the lipstick, blotted THEN applied another layer. Sounds like a task :haha: It's hard for me to pass up a le item but the satanic box is what's deterring me. The tubes are normal black ones.

ashievic

I also bought WW. I have found the reviews of a pro blogger a bit off. I will decide once I get it how patchy it is. I am a sucker for a good vamp.

Lipstickwh0re

I think it may eventually sell out because of the le box...didn't MM sell out from that collection? Then again that wasn't a box with such devil vibes :lol:
Not to sound like an old fogey but, looking at the advertisement she has a pentagram on her. The boxes have demonic symbols on them and she has on a red lipstick. I don't know if she's trying too hard to come off as a badass or what. But, it's probably going to put off some people. I really like WW though don't feel like I need it. The fact that the tubes a regular black tubes is also swaying me from buying it.

Prettypackages

It didn't quote you but a 14 piece Rupal collex? OMG!

I'm going to pass I think this will end up in the CCO
It probably will.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lipstickwh0re

Not to sound like an old fogey but, looking at the advertisement she has a pentagram on her. The boxes have demonic symbols on them and she has on a red lipstick. I don't know if she's trying too hard to come off as a badass or what. But, it's probably going to put off some people. I really like WW though don't feel like I need it. The fact that the tubes a regular black tubes is also swaying me from buying it.
Nah, you're not an old fogey.

ashievic

I was in shock and yes, watching the video on my phone. Didn't see the tat. Will toss the box out, and grab the local priest to toss some holy water on it. Evil spirits should be gone.

GreenEyedAllie

I also bought WW. I have found the reviews of a pro blogger a bit off. I will decide once I get it how patchy it is. I am a sucker for a good vamp.
I can't judge how a shade will look on me based on certain bloggers, and I have found performance reviews to be hit or miss. I also ordered it, so we'll see....this will be my first true vamp!

GreenEyedAllie

I was in shock and yes, watching the video on my phone. Didn't see the tat. Will toss the box out, and grab the local priest to toss some holy water on it. Evil spirits should be gone.
You're cracking me up over here.
lmao.gif

ashievic

Daddy is a 4th Degree Knight. He would have a sh** fit if he saw this crap on the chic. Better to go with the flow then get my father's rant.

allthingsglam

lol at the boxes I'm cracking up over here Yea they not my cup of tea either reminds me of when I first got melts 666 lipstick I was scared to use it thinking what's going to happen after I put it on my lips This may be the first Mac collection that I toss the boxes and I usually keep all my boxes

allthingsglam

Can't wait to see your swatches. Not blind purchasing WW, I don't know what to think of this collection to be more honest I think that's what has put me off this collection. If it was in the standard black box, maybe. If WW wasn't a patchy mess during Karen's video review, maybe. And another thing... How the f*** is Firm Form supposed to be a dupe for WW??? Ain't FF supposed to be a funky brown/bronze/black number
i will post swatches

Lipstickwh0re

Was finally able to get to a computer and see the swatches. I really don't need that purple lipstick. So I'm passing on it after all.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I totally forgot that there will be two collections. I guess I can skip this one then and hope there will be something wearable for me in the bigger one.