MAC x Brooke Candy (August 27, 2015)

Shars

Which Witch brought to you by the makers of Pure Heroine
girlhaha.gif

RuLaRu

I have to say though, even though i like brooke unlike most, there is no way in heck that she needed TWO MAC collections, Apparently her next collection with mac will feature 14 products.....even as i fan i can honestly say there isn't enough to brooke candy's persona to justify a 14 piece collection. On the topic of collaborations id much prefer if they collaborated with RuPaul again since he was the original viva glam model, that would be the kinda collection that would justify 14 products.

MRV

th_yawn.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuLaRu
I have to say though, even though i like brooke unlike most, there is no way in heck that she needed TWO MAC collections, Apparently her next collection with mac will feature 14 products.....even as i fan i can honestly say there isn't enough to brooke candy's persona to justify a 14 piece collection. On the topic of collaborations id much prefer if they collaborated with RuPaul again since he was the original viva glam model, that would be the kinda collection that would justify 14 products.

shockt.gif

Howards End

I'd buy any MAC lipstick called Sashay, Shante lol And what do we all think when buying a cosmetic product? You betta work

beauteblogueur

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/13854/36973/Products/Makeup/Lips/Lipstick/Brooke-Candy-Lipstick#/shade/Which_Witch

COMING SOON!

Marsha Pomells

I ordered both Mind control is sooooooo pretty in t swatches I can't wait to get both
Can't wait to see your swatches. Not blind purchasing WW, I don't know what to think of this collection to be more honest
I really can't handle all the satanic looking stuff on the box!
I think that's what has put me off this collection. If it was in the standard black box, maybe. If WW wasn't a patchy mess during Karen's video review, maybe. And another thing... How the f*** is Firm Form supposed to be a dupe for WW??? Ain't FF supposed to be a funky brown/bronze/black number

NaomiH

Can't wait to see your swatches. Not blind purchasing WW, I don't know what to think of this collection to be more honest I think that's what has put me off this collection. If it was in the standard black box, maybe. If WW wasn't a patchy mess during Karen's video review, maybe. And another thing... How the f*** is Firm Form supposed to be a dupe for WW??? Ain't FF supposed to be a funky brown/bronze/black number
I wondered that too since FF is a black shade with gold sparkle. Speaking of FF, I can't find mine. :cry:

GreenEyedAllie

Wasn't going to buy anything, but I am extremely intrigued by the color of WW...so I caved and bought it as well as a vamplify...I missed Anything But Demure, though, so I'll have to try to catch that one in store.