MAC x Brooke Candy (August 27, 2015)

thefbomb

Looks like a throwback to some of their 90s colours and finishes. I think this resembles Grid but that was a frost.
it does have a 90s vibe!

I cant wait to see what else her collection(s) have in store for us. This looks cooler than I imagined

Ana A

I like how Which Witch looks kind of like a frosty charcoal in the picture but It'll probably end up looking closer to something like smoked purple in amplified formula :( I hope next year's collection is better.

Marsha Pomells

Just Wikied her. She's giving me spoiled little rich girl rebel fakeness. I'm out already.
I'm not fussed about her (because I don't know who she is despite Google and Wikipedia), I'm more interested about the products in the collection and if the red lipstick in this mini collection a repromote of MM

Ajigglin

Yeah, I hear you. I felt the same about Miley Cyrus, too. When companies do collaborations with people or things that irritate me, I can't spend money on it, even if the item is bomb. Looking at it will be a continuous reminder of the association, and that will drive me batty.

Haven

Don't want to offend anyone, but I am not sure why Mac would choose her. She doesn't seem as well known as other collab artists from the past.

Honi

Don't want to offend anyone, but I am not sure why Mac would choose her. She doesn't seem as well known as other collab artists from the past.
I dont think that's offensive, but I guess Mac wants to do everything from Rihanna to someone more unknown, I get it. Marketing-wise Rihanna grants more income but also costs Mac more money. These lesser known artists cost less to involve and wont have as much money on the line but provides something different to a (Perhaps smaller) audience. I wouldnt have known who Julia Petit was if they hadnt done a collab with her and I probably wouldnt have known who Selena was either. I like the idea of giving the spotlight to artists/entertainers with lesser audiences.

squirtlesquad54

I dont think that's offensive, but I guess Mac wants to do everything from Rihanna to someone more unknown, I get it. Marketing-wise Rihanna grants more income but also costs Mac more money. These lesser known artists cost less to involve and wont have as much money on the line but provides something different to a (Perhaps smaller) audience. I wouldnt have known who Julia Petit was if they hadnt done a collab with her and I probably wouldnt have known who Selena was either. I like the idea of giving the spotlight to artists/entertainers with lesser audiences. 
That's so true. I had no idea who Julia Petit was before the collaboration and it is my favorite collection of the year thus far.

Indieprincess

From what I've seen don't really care for this Brooke girl's aesthetic but if her products are on point I'll buy. I'll pass on that vampy Amplified Creme lipstick though.