MAC x Brooke Candy (August 27, 2015)

iqaganda

I am not liking the Which Witch (from googling this Brooke Candy girl) and she has something similar on... I am looking forward to Mind Control though.. Hoping it is a nice Red Lipstick! (Like as if I still need another red lipstick in my stash! LOL!)

andicandi3x12

Ahhh! I'm excited I've been a brooke fan for so long. I love the visuals the aesthetic EVERYTHANG SHE DOES. I'm all in on this one!

Prettypackages

absolutely refuse to support this. another person misappropriating what they think is black, urban, ghetto culture for profit. In one article she said she had a ghetto mindset, but your father was the CFO of Hustler? Mmm ok. what exactly is a ghetto mindset Brooke?
Just Wikied her. She's giving me spoiled little rich girl rebel fakeness. I'm out already.
which is why I refuse to buy anything from this line b/c it directly supports her popularity. I am so done with pop stars misappropriating (what they think) is black culture. From twerking, to cornrows, having pics of aretha followed by a pic of watermelon (miley, taylor, and katie perry), to her saying she has a ghetto mentatlity? Um how? your dad was the CFO for Hustler. What is a ghetto mentality anyway? nope, not doing it. sick of it.

jaymuse

Those brows though... :D
LOL! I was thinking the same thing!

What an ... interesting ... promo pic
hmm.gif

thefbomb

I think shes kinda going for a very edgy 1930s style in that promo pic....the clothing, the red lip. the beauty mark and those brows is giving me 30's vibes

RuLaRu

As a fan of Brooke im super excited for this , I was surprised she was getting a collection but she’s been on the fashion scene for a few years so it makes sense for MAC to collab with someone with a more edgy aesthetic. Sadly the only item I like is Which witch , cant believe I only found out about this today haha