Mac x Brooke Candy Part 2 (April 28/ May 5 2016)

leonah

Just based on descriptions, it sounds like it will be a lighter version of Hyperfabulous. Are you trying to dupe ABD?

didn't really read the description of the color lol. no on the contrary I was afraid that it would be too similar to ABD, tuned in or hyper fabulous but I hope not :)

GreenEyedAllie

didn't really read the description of the color lol. no on the contrary I was afraid that it would be too similar to ABD, tuned in or hyper fabulous but I hope not :)

Gotcha. I'm hoping for lighter, but I'm worried it will pull too brown for me. That's why I only got ABD and TI and not HF (too lazy to type..).

Kaidan

Till Death Do Is Apart and Night Crawler for sure! :)

Doo Wop, Pamela, and Witching Hour are maybes. I'd like to see how Witching Hour compares to Gunner.

jennyap

Totally OT, but does anyone else think Christine looks like she might be pregnant? She looks so different in those swatch pics, and I wonder if that's why!

NaomiH

Totally OT, but does anyone else think Christine looks like she might be pregnant? She looks so different in those swatch pics, and I wonder if that's why!

I wondered that exact same thing when I saw her swatch pics!

Marsha Pomells

Thank you Marsha! Ugh, why so long?! The new pinwheels come out over here in May too, so that's Vibe, this one and I think Chris Chang too?! I've to win the lotto.

The Pinwheels are online now, hoping to order one tomorrow. I still think CC is coming out earlier than stated...

brumblebee

Oh now I want Doo Wop too lol.

Christine has said that she doesn't want to have any kids.. I'd be surprised if she was pregnant.