Mac x Brooke Candy Part 2 (April 28/ May 5 2016)

rinacee

I wish Night Crawler was closer to Witching Hour :( I guess my quest for a nice blue-based purple or true blue/purple lip liner continues.

lilinah

I wish Night Crawler was closer to Witching Hour :( I guess my quest for a nice blue-based purple or true blue/purple lip liner continues.

I am with you on this... I was hoping for something bluer. So it's a skip to me - i already have plenty of dark purple/plum liners.

I'm only getting Witching Hour lipstick and Till Death Do Us Part Vamplify from this collection.

Marsha Pomells

Thanks! I had no idea when it would launch in Holland but I just went to the Dutch website and it was already up. Managed to get Witching Hour! :)

I might need to get another WH, fallen in love with the purple. Ordered WH, DW, TDDUP and NC. Wouldn't mind getting Whirl, just for the packaging.

NATlar

I'm only wanting Withing Hour and Doowop was thinking Whirl too but I haven't touched the one i have in the original packaging so no point... Not sure if I want to order or wait till they're in store in next week.

Marsha Pomells

I'm only wanting Withing Hour and Doowop was thinking Whirl too but I haven't touched the one i have in the original packaging so no point... Not sure if I want to order or wait till they're in store in next week.

Don't have Whirl lipstick and liner, not fussed and not in a rush for the liner.

NATlar

Don't have Whirl lipstick and liner, not fussed and not in a rush for the liner.

I love the liner... I'm under half left same with Soar Liner haha but I'm not fussed about the liner in the new packaging i'll buy a new Whirl liner in the original packaging when it's all gone.

lipstickaddict

I ordered Doo wop! Yay! Definitely do not need another hot pink, but blushingnoir totally sold it. Will be great for the summer!

SerenLuv

I ordered Whirl lipstick and liner, Night Crawler and Witching Hour. I will have to try both vamplify shades in store before buying.

GreenEyedAllie

I ordered Whirl and Doo Wop lipsticks and Pamela Vamplify. I kinda still want Witching Hour, but I seriously think it will look like utter crap on me. I await your beautiful swatches ladies. ??????

rinacee

I might just wait to buy Witching Hour in store. That way I can swatch it and decide if I really "need" it. I just bought the Urban Decay Alice palette and two of the lipsticks, so I need to slow down!

Honi

I got Whirl and some of the new pro palette inserts, theyre up on the danish site now. Yay! Also got amber lights es, been wanting it for ages.

Marsha Pomells

I got Whirl and some of the new pro palette inserts, theyre up on the danish site now. Yay! Also got amber lights es, been wanting it for ages.

The inserts are showing on the UK homepage, but when I go to click on the link, the page isn't available. So I can't look at the palettes.

Kinda off topic... Is MAC finally launching their collections at the same time???? Seeing that Europe sees the summer collection around this time, and North America a month later...

stirfryedshana

Got Doo Wop! So many good ones coming up...I at least want DDDevilish from Chris Chang and a lipstick and blush from Vibe Tribe too.

Honi

The inserts are showing on the UK homepage, but when I go to click on the link, the page isn't available. So I can't look at the palettes.

Kinda off topic... Is MAC finally launching their collections at the same time???? Seeing that Europe sees the summer collection around this time, and North America a month later...
Vibe tribe got delayed, was gonna be released like today online in Scandinavia but it has been delayed for an online release on the 12th and in store slightly later.